Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shea Patterson may be transferring.

Started by JONAS, December 02, 2017, 02:27:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JONAS

Maybe the new coach and pick him up.  He is a good QB.

bcdrules

CDBHawg

bcdrules

JONAS

Seebs

You guys sure that is correct given it would be allowed via the penalty from the NCAA?
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

regi

He is transferring.  No may to it.  Agreed not to transfer to SECW,  anybody on OleMiss schedule,  next two years.

ricehog43

U of A Alum 2011.

isavedjazz

Cant transfer to SEC school. Read before you post.
Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.

kp72204

Michigan is top destination according to ESPN

pa_rob424

The "read before you post" line is garbage. It's a freaking message board. If everybody researched before posting it wouldn't be much of a message board, as we would all educate ourselves and have no need for it. You're probably one who complains of others' post counts, while you have 500 replies to other messages saying "this". Pure garbage.

kiddhog

he is not a senior so he would have to sit out a year if he transferred to another FBS school..

hawgdavis

Quote from: bcdrules on December 02, 2017, 02:30:40 pm
Without sitting out.

Wrong they were talking about it in the SECCG preview show and they said with the NCAA sanctions they could transfer out without any restrictions.

hawgdavis

Quote from: kiddhog on December 02, 2017, 06:17:16 pm
he is not a senior so he would have to sit out a year if he transferred to another FBS school..

Are you sure not how I understood it

hawgdavis

Quote from: isavedjazz on December 02, 2017, 02:50:06 pm
Cant transfer to SEC school. Read before you post.

I think your incorrect. I think the rule is the can transfer without restrictions.

kiddhog

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 02, 2017, 06:18:27 pm
Are you sure not how I understood it
The articles I read said it was seniors only that could transfer without sitting out. Ole Miss even went the extra step to say any school contacting a non-senior would be violating rules.. but i could be wrong.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: kiddhog on December 02, 2017, 06:24:27 pm
The articles I read said it was seniors only that could transfer without sitting out. Ole Miss even went the extra step to say any school contacting a non-senior would be violating rules.. but i could be wrong.
Ha OM preaching about rules  :puke: