Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malzahn extension

Started by Scott7703, December 02, 2017, 12:02:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HyperDrive

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: RockyMtnHog on December 02, 2017, 01:09:17 pm
The only source that is 100% in the know and rock solid would be Jimmy Sexton.

That would be a good source to have. Directly tied to his pocket book so you know that he knows who and when.
Go Hogs Go!

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 01:10:45 pm
That's your problem.

I'm not the one getting triggered about it  :D

nwahogs

Quote from: RockyMtnHog on December 02, 2017, 01:09:17 pm
The only source that is 100% in the know and rock solid would be Jimmy Sexton.

But he lies about darn all the time.

SCTiger

A few hours ago I would have disagreed with HyperDrive, but very reliable sources are now saying it is a done deal -

Damn near Saban money
New football complex
Elevated salary pool for assistants
Big AF buyout

PigInTheHole

Quote from: SCTiger on December 02, 2017, 01:14:47 pm
A few hours ago I would have disagreed with HyperDrive, but very reliable sources are now saying it is a done deal -

Damn near Saban money
New football complex
Big AF buyout

welcome to HV
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: nwahogs on December 02, 2017, 01:14:04 pm
But he lies about darn all the time.

Yes, but we are talking about a reliable source that is willing to be forthcoming. For all we know, some of the guys making predictions in this thread are going by what they have been told by well connected boosters (money men) and they may be misleading everyone as well.
Go Hogs Go!

HyperDrive

Ask yourself, if I wanted to troll you, why would I tell you he's not coming only to have most of your dreams fulfilled when he does?  If I wanted to troll I'd build it up making you think you had him only to laugh when Lucy pulls the football from Charlie Brown and the Auburn extension is announced. You guys aren't thinking clearly.

HeyHogs

Damn near Saban money
New football complex
Big AF buyout
Oh please grace us with your sources?  If you don't have links you don't know shite.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 01:16:51 pm
Ask yourself, if I wanted to troll you, why would I tell you he's not coming only to have most of your dreams fulfilled when he does?  If I wanted to troll I'd build it up making you think you had him only to laugh when Lucy pulls the football from Charlie Brown and the Auburn extension is announced. You guys aren't thinking clearly.

Waiting for the presser. I don't believe anyone until I hear it announced.
Go Hogs Go!

TheEnemy

I would bet the deal has been agreed upon by both sides in principle but wont be officially signed and announced until after the game as to not be a distraction.

Remember it hasn't been Gus negotiating with Auburn....its been Sexton negotiating.....Gus is focused on the game, leaving Sexton to focus on extension....thats what you pay him for.

After the game all parties will come together to finalize it.

HeyHogs

At what point do you leave today?  Oh yeah when this thread hits the trash.

Rudy Baylor

Hilarious

You've "barely ever stepped foot in Arkansas", but you have this consistent posting history here, and as of today, this missionary zeal to inform Arkansas message board posters about how close your ties are to the innerworkings of the football staff at Auburn

;D

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HeyHogs on December 02, 2017, 01:18:45 pm
At what point do you leave today?  Oh yeah when this thread hits the trash.

Then he'll keep posting in another.
This is my non-signature signature.

HeyHogs

Calling All Hogs

Trolls live for the moment.

007 License To Squeal

I just checked Twitter........still nothing......Hyperdave is FOS.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

HawgPilot

Hyper is playing ya'll.  Don't take the (stink) bait.

PigInTheHole

is that a cardinal red tie Gus is wearing?

a0ashle

So he signed an extension but in order to minimize distractions they decided to wait until all the college pre-game shows aired and could cover the "will he or won't he" drama. Seems legit

PigInTheHole

Quote from: PigInTheHole on December 02, 2017, 01:23:55 pm
is that a cardinal red tie Gus is wearing?

nope just bad angle on video

Cave City Joe

Quote from: TheEnemy on December 02, 2017, 01:18:23 pm
I would bet the deal has been agreed upon by both sides in principle but wont be officially signed and announced until after the game as to not be a distraction.

Remember it hasn't been Gus negotiating with Auburn....its been Sexton negotiating.....Gus is focused on the game, leaving Sexton to focus on extension....thats what you pay him for.

After the game all parties will come together to finalize it.

Yes, if Aubby wins
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

huntindoc

Damn near Saban money
New football complex
Big AF buyout

My question is why are fans of a team that (in a few hours) is playing for the SEC championship and a berth in the playoff signing up on a rival teams board and posting about this stuff?  I would just be sitting back and having a good laugh.

duckman

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 12:51:27 pm
Lulz.

An entire subforum that's literally nothing but Arkansas folks spreading rumor, supposition and claiming inside sources and I'm the one trolling. That's rich.

Ok Walt...

bigdogbitting

Or simply that Auburn doesn't even consider us offering Gus a job as a threat. He's there and will be there for the next 3 years. Gus is Arkansas version of John Gruden, just let it go.

searkhogfan

Damn near Saban money
New football complex
Big AF buyout

And unemployed In 2yrs.  But Rich,Rich,Rich,,,,   If you look at Saban's previous 10yrs at bama. He'd lost to Aubie 3 times.  All 3 times he's came back & for the next 2-3 years, basically Skull Fricked the Tiger/Eagles.  This year was his 4th loss.  If history repeats itself & I expect it will.  Gus will be collecting his buyout in 2years...

PigInTheHole

Quote from: bigdogbitting on December 02, 2017, 01:28:22 pm
Or simply that Auburn doesn't even consider us offering Gus a job as a threat. He's there and will be there for the next 3 years. Gus is Arkansas version of John Gruden, just let it go.

oh he'll get a big ole raise

HeyHogs

Quote from: bigdogbitting on December 02, 2017, 01:28:22 pm
Or simply that Auburn doesn't even consider us offering Gus a job as a threat. He's there and will be there for the next 3 years. Jon Gruden is Arkansas version of Jon Gruden, just let it go.
Fixed it for you.

CDBHawg

The Hawg Marshal

I think I've figured out who Hyper is.But Duck beat me to it.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: a0ashle on December 02, 2017, 01:24:12 pm
So he signed an extension but in order to minimize distractions they decided to wait until all the college pre-game shows aired and could cover the "will he or won't he" drama. Seems legit

Auburn is waiting until after the game.

If he hasn't signed and it been announced before the game, he'll leave.
This is my non-signature signature.

Rudy Baylor

Hyper, what's your take on that whole Pinnacle Preps mess, with the guy making you all look bad with Michael Dyer being steered to Auburn?

HeyHogs

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on December 02, 2017, 01:34:26 pm
Hyper, what's your take on that whole Pinnacle Preps mess, with the guy making you all look bad with Michael Dyer being steered to Auburn?
Ouch!

Science Fiction Greg

It's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.  Devoid of logic and common sense.

Not announcing it minimizing distractions.

That's exactly the opposite of what not announcing it will do.

Announcing it would clear the air 100% and allow the focus to be on the game.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

CDBHawg

HeyHogs

Quote from: PigInTheHole on December 02, 2017, 12:33:15 pm
Hyperdrive,

done deal announced today, si o no?
No deal, no extension signed.  He don't know nothing.

HogFan219

That they have a source stating Malzahn signed an extension. That twitter account has a big following of almost 102k Auburn fans.

Seebs

Let's see how happy these fickle folks are after they lose to Georgia.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

duckman

Walt went crickets on us....

HogFan219

I should have said an announcement is coming, not necessarily signed.

rljjr

Good. Now let's go get somebody we want.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rljjr on December 02, 2017, 01:47:36 pm
Good. Now let's go get somebody we want.
we already got Norvell.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ipigsooie

CDBHawg

searkhogfan

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on December 02, 2017, 01:34:26 pm

I had almost for about that Scumbag at PP..  He was kinda Hyper wasn't he.

TNhawgfan

It would be great if this was announced before the game so all can move on with the coaching search
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

PIGGTOWN HAM

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 02, 2017, 01:48:03 pm
we already got Norvell.

I so hope you are right. You have been consistent

grayhawg

I'll be glad when these guys stop bringing these rumors from Auburn boards and passing them off as true.