Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Wish to thank Tennessee

Started by WilsonHog, November 29, 2017, 06:33:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

They're shenanigans are diverting attention from us.

"I am told that UT AD John Currie made an offer to Jeff Brohm that Brohm accepted. Currie then asked the chancellor to approve the offer — buyout included — and chancellor said no. So Currie went back to Brohm with lesser offer and Brohm said no. So here we are." - Clay Travis

The NewEra

Any diversion from us right now is certainly appreciated.

Athog

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 29, 2017, 06:33:07 pm

"I am told that UT AD John Currie made an offer to Jeff Brohm that Brohm accepted. Currie then asked the chancellor to approve the offer — buyout included — and chancellor said no. So Currie went back to Brohm with lesser offer and Brohm said no. So here we are." - Clay Travis

Give us time!! Our fans will find a way!!

rzrbk4life

Really thought gruden was a shoe in this time...
Let's call those hogs!!!!

SquidBilly

I'd thank them even more if they'd hire Chad Morris so we don't mess around and do it.

Hogsolo

Talk about administrators removed from the fan base.   Geez, the Vol fans don't have a chance.

Razorbacks#1

They’re shenanigans are diverting attention from us.

“I am told that UT AD John Currie made an offer to Jeff Brohm that Brohm accepted. Currie then asked the chancellor to approve the offer — buyout included — and chancellor said no. So Currie went back to Brohm with lesser offer and Brohm said no. So here we are.” - Clay Travis
We need all the help we can get from their diversion. Tenner definitely at the top on cluster hiring process. Gives us a little breathing room on are supposed chitshow.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

OneLardAlmighty

Hoggie17

That is true.
They have talked to Mike Gundy and he has turned down. Now Lake Kiffin is getting hot on the talk shows in the Knoxville area.

Captain Hamerica

Agreed!!!  Truly a dumpster fire if there has ever been one.

hawgball40

Clay Travis dont know diddly. He just reads hogville and calls people and formulates his theories then breaks the news on twitter. total crackpot.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Hoggie17 on November 29, 2017, 06:58:44 pm
That is true.
They have talked to Mike Gundy and he has turned down. Now Lake Kiffin is getting hot on the talk shows in the Knoxville area.

Erik Ainge has already contActed him and told him to f*** off. Lol

Apparently Erik is off his meds.
This is my non-signature signature.

Hoggie17

All of the above are facts, that the school admits.

Mr. Prozac

Quote from: Hoggie17 on November 29, 2017, 06:58:44 pm
That is true.
Oh, Jeez... That's like taking back your cheating ex-wife 8 years after a nasty divorce.

OklaU

Saw several sites say, that the Brohm situation was a rumor.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

Hoggie17

Quote from: Mr. Prozac on November 29, 2017, 07:03:49 pm
Oh, Jeez... That's like taking back your cheating ex-wife 8 years after a nasty divorce.
All the girls get prettier at closing time.

Hoggie17

Quote from: OklaU on November 29, 2017, 07:05:34 pm
Saw several sites say, that the Brohm situation was a rumor.
They are wrong, its a fact.

ipigsooie

sowmonella

BREAKING NEWS!!
This guy just turned down the Vols.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

NuttinItUp

I am appreciative of any programs creating bigger messes than us right now.

I will send them a sixer of PBR in appreciation.

JOKERHOG

don't count us out yet.  We are very resillent...
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

WilsonHog

Quote from: sowmonella on November 29, 2017, 07:45:14 pm
BREAKING NEWS!!

You know who tweeted that out?

Lane Kiffin.

Hoggish1

Wait.  There is still time for us to frick this up big time.  The attempt at TT AD is proof that we have a suicide tendency and can still accomplish the unforgivable...

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 29, 2017, 07:54:44 pm
You know who tweeted that out?

Lane Kiffin.

I've got to be honest; All of the trolling that Kiffin has been doing has made me like him much more.

https://twitter.com/Lane_Kiffin

TrueBlue

Lane retweeted Darren McFadden when he made the comment about being available to coach.

cosmodrum

If we hire Morris we will shenanigan the hell out some darn
Go away, batin'

ronmahony

Watched Finebaum today, they talked more about Tennessee than the playoffs. A lot of good stuff.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

hawgmasta

Living in Nashville whenever they talk about Tennessee I usually turn off the radio; I'll listen to stuff about the titans/preds/National stories etc.

But man oh man, I love listening to how bad they appear to be screwing this up. Arkansas fans sometimes are delusional but for the most part we understand we gotta have a great coach who recruits his tail off to play with the big boys. Tennessee fans are the most delusional fan base I've ever seen. The last title they won in the SEC was 2011 men's tennis, their program is a fractured dump of what it used to be. They really think they are a top ten program. I probably enjoy their pain too much.

Wild Boarnado

"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

Boarcephus

Quote from: ronmahony on November 29, 2017, 10:35:40 pm
Watched Finebaum today, they talked more about Tennessee than the playoffs. A lot of good stuff.

Can't recall who it was, may have been Paul himself, but they said bring back Fulmer for a couple years to stabilize the program, let him hire someone like Tee Martin and maybe another 2-3 ex Vols as assistants and groom one of them for the HC.  I was under the impression they may want to take the route some of us would like to  go and that's to bring in someone with ties to the school and/or the state who bleeds orange.   
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Boarsnest

I hope they keep the diversion going until after we hire a coach and AD.

Steef

At which point, the AD should have told the chancellor ti do it himself.

Razor1997

Hey Tennessee Fans:

I hear Houston Nutt is interested in the job.

ronmahony

Quote from: Boarcephus on November 30, 2017, 06:22:02 am
Can't recall who it was, may have been Paul himself, but they said bring back Fulmer for a couple years to stabilize the program, let him hire someone like Tee Martin and maybe another 2-3 ex Vols as assistants and groom one of them for the HC.  I was under the impression they may want to take the route some of us would like to  go and that's to bring in someone with ties to the school and/or the state who bleeds orange.   

Yeah I heard them talking about that. That probably is a pretty good idea, you know everyone in Tennessee loves Fulmer. I would like to get some fire breathing up and comer with Arkansas ties that wants to stay. I don't know why they don't hire Les. If he has some good assistants, maybe get him to hire those Tenn assistants like Martin. He would probably stay until he retired.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Kingfish

Quote from: sowmonella on November 29, 2017, 07:45:14 pm
BREAKING NEWS!!

Now that cat right there, he has an Air Raid Offense unlike ANY you've seen in college football!

TexasRazorback

They are talking with NC State's coach today

hawgball40

Quote from: Kingfish on November 30, 2017, 11:08:16 am
Now that cat right there, he has an Air Raid Offense unlike ANY you've seen in college football!
mostly short to intermediate range, but they are working on improving the capabilities of their qb to hit the deep post

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.

HF#1

That came from Clay Travis... I wouldn't exactly trust that is exactly what happened.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Kingfish

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 30, 2017, 11:58:27 am
mostly short to intermediate range, but they are working on improving the capabilities of their qb to hit the deep post
Nicely done...I figure it'll be up to the opposing offense to get on the board first and then hope the defense can get a 4 and out at least once.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

jgphillips3

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 29, 2017, 08:02:41 pm
I've got to be honest; All of the trolling that Kiffin has been doing has made me like him much more.

https://twitter.com/Lane_Kiffin

You know...me too.  He is growing on me.  If Gus says no, I still have Norvell as my 1A but Kiffin would be my 1B.

Coondog Hog

Peyton Manning could calm things down if he'd try his hand at coaching
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

moehog

"There is no hope for the satisfied man."

98hogs

Sumlin would be a good hire for TN

SooieGeneris

Less Miles has let it known he'd be interested, The Hatter throws his hat in the ring, seriously.

What kind of reaction would that bring in Knoxville if Leslie was the anointed one? That would be epic. Many Vol fans are even begging Little Lord Lane to come back..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

hobhog

Everyone screams all year to fire Long and Coach B, then when it happens they criticize the administration for doing it. Now people are leaking things never released by administration and they call it a dumpster fire. Classic social media drama.

Shoat

Quote from: Hoggie17 on November 29, 2017, 07:06:24 pm
All the girls get prettier at closing time.
This true, so you have to "go Ugly early to get the best of Ugly"

wedge56

They may need an actual volunteer to coach before this is over.

SooieGeneris

Now there are reports that Sumlin is NOT interested in TN.

This thing could get all the way down to Hooty. If he takes his name out of the search, they might as well close up shop or go down to FCS.

Seriously, maybe they get Norvell if Gus comes here?
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!