Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Michael Porter Jr updated for those who want to know

Started by mizzouman, November 29, 2017, 08:23:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

FYI

There's a lot of buzz around the locker room about MPJ being able to start practice mid January and return in time for the Kentucky game on Feb 3.  That will give him 9 games then post season.  That's the latest.

navyhog24

If I were him, I'd be selfish and just sit out. Too much to risk before draft time.

jjdlc

Quote from: navyhog24 on November 29, 2017, 10:17:10 am
If I were him, I'd be selfish and just sit out. Too much to risk before draft time.

Not sure I would put it quite like that, but yes, seems a huge risk for 9 games and the post season, if there is a post season, no offense, too early to know.

mizzouman

Quote from: jjdlc on November 29, 2017, 07:51:35 pm
Not sure I would put it quite like that, but yes, seems a huge risk for 9 games and the post season, if there is a post season, no offense, too early to know.
This is the decision the Porter's will need to make.  I'm guessing that the decision will come down to how well we are playing. 

DEVIL DOG HOG

Wouldn't Porter have to show the NBA that he is back from his injury?
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

mizzouman