Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tennessee loses again

Started by kcolton, November 28, 2017, 09:27:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kcolton

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2Fcollege%2Farkansas%2FArticle%2FMike-Gundy-turns-down-Tennessee-Vols-football-stays-at-Oklahoma-State-111335809&h=ATNN6fUjeiH8a0D1H6q-vLz651JcfYJtCYpD07lYL8I6ElNoywFwnaa9ooW-dcIjprMYCFuLOaJ0LlUWhCAo6PwUTS8ZpqjU8dDyxftsytyeIDCiz7kzvj4R&s=1&enc=AZNzyhw8xqSC8d9LXHgli5JU-oBiBoQwHEsVt45OJIzLS8uDelMH2VzNHlQbcltHv_6q7yqpxP9ng6kximk0iR8QVy5BKlasXDXJ_1-0r5Eu9g

adderol

Poop Hoggy Hogg

The coach that knows he was asked 52nd is going to feel really special.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Sooiepride

He's got all he wants with that Tennessee Waterfall running down his shoulders.

I'm not about to poke fun though, could be us.  *knocks on wood*
God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

Broadway Rob

Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

factchecker

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/935695956733059073

QuoteSources: Mike Gundy has decided to remain at Oklahoma State. He met w/Tennessee officials Tuesday in Dallas. Gundy reportedly had a 6-year, $42 million deal from Tennessee, but will remain at his alma mater
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Großer Kriegschwein

They backed the Brinks truck up to his house and he turned that craziness down. Lol.

Tennessee is officially a dumpster fire.
This is my non-signature signature.

factchecker

Quote from: Broadway Rob on November 28, 2017, 09:44:35 pm
I bet Tenner fans are outside the AD's home with pitchforks and torches.

Man..... we don't have much room to talk.  I've seen some pretty nasty stuff being directed toward our interim AD and chancellor.

There are some fans really embarrassing us right now.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Tortfeasor

TN just needs to quit naming their coaching targets. Makes them look foolish when they get turned down publicly.

On another note, we may not be the only school looking for an AD and coach at the same time. Don't see how their AD can stick around after this.

RME

greenEGnHAWGS

Can't help but chuckle a little bit...lol
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

cjack

But Tennessee is a better job than Arkansas. ....right? 
Woooo Pig Soooie!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 28, 2017, 09:44:54 pm
They backed the Brinks truck up to his house and he turned that craziness down. Lol.

Tennessee is officially a dumpster fire.

Not only that OSU was basically telling him that he has gotten all he is going to get out of them too. WOW.! It ain't all about money boys...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jvanhorn

I am starting to get worried that Norvell is moving towards the top of their list.

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: jvanhorn on November 28, 2017, 10:42:42 pm
I am starting to get worried that Norvell is moving towards the top of their list.
if we can't beat UT out for Norvell after the CF that is going on at Knoxville, well, we deserve to be Vanderbilt 'west' of the SEC...'so let it be written, so let it be done'
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

jvanhorn

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on November 28, 2017, 10:47:25 pm
Nope. Next on the list is Chad Morris.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/report-tennessee-meet-smu-coach-chad-morris-wednesday/
Bruce Feldman‏Verified account @BruceFeldmanCFB
2h2 hours ago

Contrary to reports, #SMU coach Chad Morris is not expected to interview tomorrow with #Tennessee, source tells me.

longpig

Gundy got that Fabio thing goin on.
Don't be scared, be smart.

plumbhog

How many more turn them down before they have to decide on Bret Belima or Houston Nutt?
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

rzrbk4life

So UT is on to plan C or D now??? Jeeze
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Broadway Rob

Quote from: rzrbk4life on November 29, 2017, 04:50:14 am

Actually, maybe E

Gruden (I read they did make an offer)
Mullen (interviewed)
Schiano (We know what happened there)
Gundy
Now Chad Morris

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: rzrbk4life on November 29, 2017, 04:50:14 am
TN likes the publicity of going after the big cheese. A short lived fantasy  ;D

Broadway Rob

Quote from: Hog N Bama on November 29, 2017, 05:09:17 am
TN likes the publicity of going after the big cheese. A short lived fantasy  ;D

If memory serves, this happens to them every time they have a coaching search.  I think Dooley and Jones were waaaay down the list when they were hired.

jackflash

I believe Tennessee got lucky here when he turned them down not a Gundy fan

Iwastherein1969

If UGA wins, Malzahn will get the job he's always wanted at the UA. I have nothing but a gut feeling for posting this. One would think there would be names flying around right and left on the UA about a plane here, a secret meeting there. But there's been basically nothing. So Malzahn is the man if he doesn't go to the NC tournament.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

PigInTheHole

Quote from: jackflash on November 29, 2017, 07:42:54 am
I believe Tennessee got lucky here when he turned them down not a Gundy fan

Gundy is a man
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."