Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Man, here is what really stinks

Started by bigpigpimpin, October 19, 2017, 10:40:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

That we are so freaking bad in all areas. This is the one weekend a year where my wife is gone to war eagle (girls weekend out) with her mom and or friends as they go up to war eagle craft thing. So it's guys weekend for us. Normally, we go to a ballgame. Even when we are average we go. But I just can't convince myself to make that long 4 hour drive to watch us get slaughtered. Now, in our family we are St. Louis Cardinals fans, but they stunk this year and missed the playoffs. Since Granddad played for the Chicago Bears that would be a great trip, except they suck too. Come on hogs, get your crap together. Sigh. Trying to find something to do with my boy this weekend. Maybe just go to a park.

Wildhog

You can always watch Deathly Hallows Pt 1 and 2.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

31to6

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on October 19, 2017, 10:40:27 am
That we are so freaking bad in all areas. This is the one weekend a year where my wife is gone to war eagle (girls weekend out) with her mom and or friends as they go up to war eagle craft thing. So it's guys weekend for us. Normally, we go to a ballgame. Even when we are average we go. But I just can't convince myself to make that long 4 hour drive to watch us get slaughtered. Now, in our family we are St. Louis Cardinals fans, but they stunk this year and missed the playoffs. Since Granddad played for the Chicago Bears that would be a great trip, except they suck too. Come on hogs, get your crap together. Sigh. Trying to find something to do with my boy this weekend. Maybe just go to a park.
Feel your pain. First year in a while where my work travel has allowed for season tickets again. Been excited to take my son (10 yr old) down to the 'nam for the games.

Would be nice if we were better. Good thing is he doesn't know that NMSU is terrible :P

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on October 19, 2017, 10:40:27 am

Obviously a better experience when you win.  However, when i was probably 8-9, my dad took me to see my first pro game in the superdome to see the saints.  Ive been a lifelong fan ever since and i dont even remember if they won (they prob didnt...)  But I do remember getting to spend quality time with my dad.  Have fun whatever you decide.