Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oline play against bama

Started by onebadrubi, October 15, 2017, 09:53:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

So we see our what fifth oline starting rotation last night?  We finally see Wallace play and he did better than we've seen any play at RT this year?   Our media is piss poor if they don't ask the right questions this week on this situation, I mean just bad media if so! 

However, Gibson at LT really gave an effort I have not seen out of that position in sometime.  The left side missed some guys, like when we were on the goal line and froholdt didn't even touch the guy lined up on him.  I'm going to blame these misses on these two guys not playing together side by side till now, yet they should have been side x side all year.

Wallace at RT, best thing we've seen there yet. 

Ragnow at center, top center in the nation, I also think he'd have a lot of high draft noise at the

LT or any line spot on my opinion. 

Froholdt did ok, did get beat from time to time, but he has good feet and dominates at the second level, for some reason he is our only player that gets to the second level blockInt, NO CLUE why?? 

Roger-kid when he got in really showed skilled at center.  I'm not sure what point he took over center though.  He had some great strength holding his own

I have completely forgot the RG spot? 

We didn't have any fun push, but we gave Kelly a pocket for 3-5 step drops which is something Austin as hot had, or he may have some pocket awareness issues.   I don't anticipate seeing a run game against any real talent the rest of the year unfortunately.