Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Good News....

Started by hassettsportsman, October 15, 2017, 09:31:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hassettsportsman

We've sliced and diced the Hog football program from every angle.  The good news is...Bielema and his inept staff have one less game to coach...as it will be this week with Auburn and so on...the moving vans are coming!

Tusks

Quote from: hassettsportsman on October 15, 2017, 09:31:57 am
We've sliced and diced the Hog football program from every angle.  The good news is...Bielema and his inept staff have one less game to coach...as it will be this week with Auburn and so on...the moving vans are coming!

amen brotha
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

LRrazorback

Lord, I hope you're right. We aren't this bad but, it's becoming accepted that we are.

EulessHog

It is to the point that fans must sacrifice the program so our leaders can be replaced?

It's almost like rooting for Texas, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Go Hogs Go!

Tusks

If Porkatarian speaks it, it will be done.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

nchogg

Speak with facts and not speculation. Yes fans are not happy right now but we do know AA won't play the Auburn game according to CBB. Give some hard facts when you post "the moving vans are coming".

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hassettsportsman

What I do believe is that other coaches could get more of an effort from the players.  As for talent, Agim could be starting for Alabama, but, we're fortunate to have him as a Hog!

hobhog

Another insightful, fresh post.

Granny fan

Quote from: tusked on October 15, 2017, 11:35:38 am
If Porkatarian speaks it, it will be done.

I've been around a looooong time.  This is the truth! ^