Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hire Mike Leach and

Started by Sidvicious, October 15, 2017, 08:50:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sidvicious

keep Paul Rhodes. Leach would have a lot of success with these skill players next year in a hurry up style offense, and Paul could continue to build this D! WPS

my3boneheads

Why would he leave Wash State? He is in the running for a PAC 10 championship.

Sidvicious

More money and a chance to coach on the biggest stage in college football. It will also be difficult to replace Luke Falk when he graduates this yr. We have some young pieces he can really build a program with.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Ex-Trumpet

Leach may have been a more interesting hire 10 years ago.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HoggyCat

No and HELL NO!!!!

It's Paul Rhodes fault we're in a 3-4.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Sidvicious

They won 4 games in conference in the 4 yrs before leach. He's 23-9 16-5 in the last 2.5 yrs.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Sidvicious on October 15, 2017, 09:09:16 am
They won 4 games in conference in the 4 yrs before leach. He's 23-9 16-5 in the last 2.5 yrs.

Not saying he isn't a good coach, just think his shtick would get old in a hurry.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

SemperFi

No and if I wasn't sitting in church I might have added a four letter word or two to go along with that no. There are far better options out there. Leach does not have the mentality to coach in the SEC. The PAC and WSU is a better fit for him.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

HawgPound

I love how people think hiring a coach works on magic.

Qui Gon Jinn

NO!!  Please no Leach here.  Too early to tell about Rhodes, but the 3-4 isn't impressing anyone at this point.
The expert in anything was once a beginner.