Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama 41 Arkansas 9 - Uncut Post Game: Cole Kelley, Scooter Harris

Started by marty houston, October 14, 2017, 10:53:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cj_sez

I like Cole Kelley's attitude. The kid threw for 200 yards against the number one team. 200 yards vs 27 yards rushing in the game. He is a future star and I hope he and his teammates get a far better HC to lead them next season. They deserve it. Bielema does not deserve another season.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: cj_sez on October 14, 2017, 11:09:56 pm
I like Cole Kelley's attitude. The kid threw for 200 yards against the number one team. 200 yards vs 27 yards rushing in the game. He is a future star and I hope he and his teammates get a far better HC to lead them next season. They deserve it. Bielema does not deserve another season.

Yes great for Kelly but I do worry about how many stud running backs will look at Arkansas if there isn't anyone to block for them.  RBU out the window now?

DeltaBoy

Excuses by the Head Man again , Blamed the players! Bret needs to remember this

If anything bad happens I did it, If anything good happens we did it and if anything Great Happens You did it!

Bear Bryant!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

GrouchyOldGuy

longpig

I hope Kelley with two e's practices putting his mouth piece in.  He was all thumbs against Bama. 
Don't be scared, be smart.