Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nothing on film that we can't correct

Started by TebowHater, October 14, 2017, 10:08:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

This dude is such a clown. How does he repeat the same exact quote every single PC. Unbelievable .

https://twitter.com/SharpTusk/status/919392940333596672

TebowHater

"Brandon Martin belongs out there." Glad it took 6 games to realize the only WR on the roster who looks like an SEC receiver is indeed an SEC receiver

https://twitter.com/PigTrailNation/status/919395281241804801

TebowHater

"I thought the guys fought but we didn't have the horses." And whose fault is that???

https://twitter.com/PigTrailNation/status/919394890898923529

JackTNHogfan

Bert is an idiot.  I'm not surprised with his comments at all.

moses_007

Coach says the same s$it after every loss.  Problem is, nothing is corrected.

Pecos Hog

In way over his head.   And clueless on top of that!

Roaringboar

Bert'll never change a thing......He only changed the O-line this week because he knows his time is ticking and I think like anyone else he doesn't want to lose his job........and if Allen had been healthy he would've started that game and looked so much worst than Cole did, and that would also be another example of Bert's stupidity.......this guy just has no idea how to develop talent whatsoever......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Rayzback

It's like a trigger phrase anymore. Makes you want to break stuff.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

TebowHater

Quote from: moses_007 on October 14, 2017, 10:13:08 pm

https://twitter.com/BretBielema/status/918851142666383360

Which is why it is hilarious he tweeted this yesterday. "You are what you do, not what you say you'll do." How stupid is this guy

Sed76

rude1

Commonly said, but some how the same easily corrected mistakes rear their ugly heads game after game after game after game.................

East TN HAWG

There is nothing the man can say at this point.  He has lost the fan base, and anything he says will be twisted.   He's done. 

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: East TN HAWG on October 14, 2017, 10:24:40 pm
There is nothing the man can say at this point.  He has lost the fan base, and anything he says will be twisted.   He's done. 

Yep. Lost me.
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

Hogs-n-Roses

Whatever you do , don't call him stupid. He's fixin to stroll off the scene in a couple of months having gotten 10.3 million this year and won't have to work next year, or the rest of his life. Annnd have Jen by him.

rude1

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 14, 2017, 10:26:47 pm
Whatever you do , don't call him stupid. He's fixin to stroll off the scene in a couple of months having gotten 10.3 million and won't have to work next year, or the rest of his life. Annnd have Jen by him.
Now that might be debatable once those big checks quit rolling in...................

RebHog

Please let there be a clause in his contract for any embarrassing  loss and an excuse that we will get better would dock his buyout.........he would owe us at this point...pos

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Need to stop watching game film drunk so we can correct this stuff Bret....
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: rude1 on October 14, 2017, 10:28:22 pm
Now that might be debatable once those big checks quit rolling in...................
Who cares, having made 30 mil in the last 5 years, plenty of Jens will come along.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 14, 2017, 10:26:47 pm
Whatever you do , don't call him stupid. He's fixin to stroll off the scene in a couple of months having gotten 10.3 million and won't have to work next year, or the rest of his life. Annnd have Jen by him.

Okay.   How about just calling him a really bad coach, out of his league, and clueless?    Several mil coming his way for sure, but not sure it's 10+. 

RazorPiggie

You're getting upset about something that is meaningless. We'll have a new coach in December. No reason to let his presser get you upset. Everyone in the nation knew we were going to get beat down.

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: Pecos Hog on October 14, 2017, 10:29:42 pm
Okay.   How about just calling him a really bad coach, out of his league, and clueless?    Several mil coming his way for sure, but not sure it's 10+. 
4.4 salary + 5.9 buyout = 10.3

rude1

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 14, 2017, 10:29:39 pm
Who cares, having made 30 mil in the last 5 years, plenty of Jens will come along.
Jen will take her half with her, will be less for any future replacement to play with.....................

sowmonella

Quote from: TebowHater on October 14, 2017, 10:10:37 pm
"Brandon Martin belongs out there." Glad it took 6 games to realize the only WR on the roster who looks like an SEC receiver is indeed an SEC receiver

https://twitter.com/PigTrailNation/status/919395281241804801

Been injured all season. Just now able to play. DA
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 14, 2017, 10:12:37 pm
Bert is an idiot.  I'm not surprised with his comments at all.
and so is using the name Bert but it doesn't stop you...
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: sowmonella on October 14, 2017, 10:32:11 pm
Been injured all season. Just now able to play. DA
This.

Why dig to find additional stuff to be frustrated with?  There's plenty to be ticked about without trying to pick at a presser.

johnny cash

well it should be way for the idiot now, he loses all the time.

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 14, 2017, 10:34:48 pm
This.

Why dig to find additional stuff to be frustrated with?  There's plenty to be ticked about without trying to pick at a presser.

Because now he's not just looking like an idiot on the sidelines, he looks like an absolute moron in the pressers.........basically John L. Smith all over again.......I'm still waiting for him to get up and scream, "Smile everyone....SMILE!!!!"
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

RedRock

HuntnHog

That's about it all he can say at this point.  We are terrible.  He knows it, but can't admit it.

BearsBisonsBoars

Don't take shots at Jen. She hasn't done anything to earn that disrespect.

Sapperhog

Quote from: TebowHater on October 14, 2017, 10:08:34 pm
This dude is such a clown. How does he repeat the same exact quote every single PC. Unbelievable .

https://twitter.com/SharpTusk/status/919392940333596672

This sh$t is stand-up comedy at this point. Unreal...

Rzbakfromwaybak

The problems will start being corrected.....when we get a new coach, new offensive philosophy, better recruiting, & better player development.  It's obvious that it's not going to work out for coach BB, here at Arkansas.  Be better for both parties, if we could work out an agreement at the end of the season.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: RazorPiggie on October 14, 2017, 10:30:12 pm
You're getting upset about something that is meaningless. We'll have a new coach in December. No reason to let his presser get you upset. Everyone in the nation knew we were going to get beat down.

Too much like right...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Tejano Jawg

"There's nothing on film we can't correct."

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

bondhue

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 14, 2017, 10:32:17 pm
and so is using the name Bert but it doesn't stop you...
Dr. Bret Jekyll is the competent coach.  Mr. Bert Hyde is the destroyer of worlds.  Which one have you seen lately? 
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: rude1 on October 14, 2017, 10:19:03 pm
Commonly said, but some how the same easily corrected mistakes rear their ugly heads game after game after game after game.................

Lanny is correct. Thee is only one way to correct it.........................recruiting.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Vantage 8 dude

No, the REAL problem is the results are the same >:( >:( :-X

WaltonCollege

Can we correct why our Punt Returners always fair catch when there's no other players within 20 yards of them? Can we correct picking up a simple delayed A gap blitz? I feel like I haven't seen a combo block from our O line all season.  For five years now Bert has been saying things are correctable but I guess he just gives everyone an A for effort.

Vantage 8 dude

Well IF indeed "there's noting on film that we can't corrected" then my simple and straight forward question would be "then why the heck aren't we"? Sometimes you're ahead by merely keeping one's mouth shut.

Redhogs

Quote from: Rayzback on October 14, 2017, 10:15:32 pm
It's like a trigger phrase anymore. Makes you want to break stuff.
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 15, 2017, 07:04:17 am
Lanny is correct. Thee is only one way to correct it.........................recruiting.
24/7 we're 51, rivals we're 63  Lots of time left :)

Rayzback

Iwastherein1969

you guys are forgetting the well known, half grown statement that players and coaches alike are taught to spew the very first day they become Razorbacks, "we just need to execute better"....past that we're kikkin some azz, man
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

elksnort

I want coach Bielema gone as much as any of you all but what is he supposed to say in the press conference?

#1Fan

RebHog

Quote from: elksnort on October 15, 2017, 05:34:31 pm
I want coach Bielema gone as much as any of you all but what is he supposed to say in the press conference?

Something like Mike Leach saying the whole team sucks would be refreshing instead of the regurgitated crap that comes out of his mouth.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: East TN HAWG on October 14, 2017, 10:24:40 pm

Correct. This is a wash, rinse, and repeat crowd. HV looks forward to his PCs just to start this thread and point that nothing he says matters no matter what he says.

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: RebHog on October 15, 2017, 06:21:06 pm
Something like Mike Leach saying the whole team sucks would be refreshing instead of the regurgitated crap that comes out of his mouth.

Please...he can't say someone's name in a negative light without the pitchforks coming out about throwing someone under the bus. Try again.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Rayzback

Adjustments just aren't his thing. I get it. 4M