Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do you truly believe BB will be fired?

Started by HeyHogs, October 14, 2017, 08:51:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you truly believe BB will be fired?

No
Yes

HeyHogs

Let's guage the level of delusion on Hogville.

Großer Kriegschwein

Not today. But yes. He will be canned at the end of the year.
This is my non-signature signature.

KlubhouseKonnected

Yes, the negativity has reached the tipping oint
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Tejano Jawg

Here's a question. Despite how this game is going...do you feel a sense of hope? of optimism?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

RebHog

grayhawg

secfan30

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on October 14, 2017, 08:52:07 pm
Here's a question. Despite how this game is going...do you feel a sense of hope? of optimism?

We have looked better on defense with the exception of the 75 yard TD. Keep in mind we are playing against 4/5 star players and the #1 team in the country.

thebignasty

Still think he has the opportunity to save himself.

Don't think we are good enough for him to actually do it.

HeyHogs

No I feel none of that.  I feel that BB will be retained until he has back to back losing seasons.  One losing season will not be his undoing.

rude1

It will get ugly around here if he is brought back another year, I am talking about airplanes kind of ugly. The gigs is up at this point, even the apologist have run out of material to run interference for him.

Bubba's Bruisers

Nope.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

thebignasty

Quote from: HeyHogs on October 14, 2017, 08:55:25 pm
No I feel none of that.  I feel that BB will be retained until he has back to back losing seasons.  One losing season will not be his undoing.

Thankful you're here to judge the delusion.

RebHog

Quote from: rude1 on October 14, 2017, 08:55:52 pm
It will get ugly around here if he is brought back another year, I am talking about airplanes kind of ugly. The gigs is up at this point, even the apologist have run out of material to run interference for him.

True when the local media is holding nothing back that usually means dead man walking.

HawgWyld

October 14, 2017, 08:58:02 pm #13 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:14:27 pm by HawgWyld
Quote from: HeyHogs on October 14, 2017, 08:51:00 pm
Let's guage the level of delusion on Hogville.

Probably not.

Heck, the UA allowed Houston Nutt to hang around for a decade.

Since Bielema is half the coach Houston was, keeping him around for five years before canning him makes sense. Given the history of this program its willingness to throw good money after bad, however, I can't see anyone pulling the trigger on Bielema. With our luck, that incompetent bum will be on the sidelines for a couple more seasons.  :puke:

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: HeyHogs on October 14, 2017, 08:55:25 pm

There is this new thing called stakeholders. They can have major influence

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: rude1 on October 14, 2017, 08:55:52 pm

Probably so.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

The Hawg Marshal

I don't believe he will coach here next year.

hogchic2001

I hope so. I'm sick of feeling apathetic.
Go HOGS Go!

Tarheelhawg

Coondog Hog

If long doesn't 2018 in the BAC will make 2006 seem like Christmas morning
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

HiggiePiggy

I really hope so because next year looks pretty good with Kelley at qb. And I do not want Beliema ruining that.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Torqued pork

HeyHogs

They would have to fire Jeff Long and that is not happening.  It is my opinion that those thinking BB being fired are absolutely delusional.  Save this post and we can talk at the end of the year.

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on October 14, 2017, 08:58:14 pm
There is this new thing called stakeholders. They can have major influence

TNRazorbacker

Assume you mean after this season?? If so then no.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Torqued pork on October 14, 2017, 09:09:10 pm
He will be fired or leave on his own.

Probably fired, but called a resign to look good for him. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

HeyHogs

Correct!  He will not be fired though.  He would have to leave on his own.

TNRazorbacker

No why would anyone?  I'm really just apathetic about the Bama beat downs anymore though. Really feel nothing now. I gave up hope of beating them a long time ago. That is a nice change from the angst felt when getting spanked by S Carolina or Auburn. I suppose I still expect to compete against them.

HeyHogs

13 other SEC team's fans feel this way about Bama.

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on October 14, 2017, 09:15:26 pm
No why would anyone?  I'm really just apathetic about the Bama beat downs anymore though. Really feel nothing now. I gave up hope of beating them a long time ago. That is a nice change from the angst felt when getting spanked by S Carolina or Auburn. I suppose I still expect to compete against them.

Coondog Hog

I agree I bet he has feelers out everywhere.
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

ThisTeetsTaken

Too much noise from media for him not to be likely out.  They wouldn't be so blatantly negative if there was a chance he was coming back.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

HeyHogs

I don't believe anything that the media says.  Their job is to get eyeballs on the TV and papers.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 14, 2017, 09:22:30 pm
Too much noise from media for him not to be likely out.  They wouldn't be so blatantly negative if there was a chance he was coming back.

LawDogg

If he does not make a bowl game he is done.

BR

He will be new coach at Oregon State or Illinois
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

HeyHogs

I like the Oregon State thought.

Quote from: BR on October 14, 2017, 09:28:09 pm

HawgWyld

Quote from: BR on October 14, 2017, 09:28:09 pm
Oregon State and Illinois are that desperate, are they?

Torqued pork

Quote from: HeyHogs on October 14, 2017, 09:25:26 pm
I don't believe anything that the media says.  Their job is to get eyeballs on the TV and papers.

Experience says once this state's sports media is done propping up a coach he is finished. We're at that point.

dbaileyway7

I just saw the plane taxiing down the runway about an hour ago. ;D ;D

riccoar

Won't be till after Mizzou, but he gone.

Hulk HOGan

nwa_razorback_coffee

I have all the confidence that his players have in him.

Calling All Hogs

Not that we would win. I enjoyed watching Cole Kelley play and I got a little excited that we finally scored a touchdown. That's about it.

hoglady

No hope if Bielema is on the sideline next year.
I mean how many years does it take to see he can't get it done here.

I believe he has lost a large portion of the fan base no matter what he does the rest of the year.
Because with every change for the better this late into the season - just shows how incompetent and ill-prepared he was to start the year.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Tusks

He will not coach the hogs in the 2018 season.  Thank God.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

LRHawg

we MIGHT win one SEC game this year, but it's doubtful. Because of that, in year 5, he's gotta go.

AirWarren

Quote from: tusked on October 14, 2017, 09:40:43 pm
He will not coach the hogs in the 2018 season.  Thank God.

Not sure, that's correct.

leroyhawg

Not as long as we put up with this sec bullcrap, we are playing doormat for Alabama, anyone that thinks Arkansas has a chance to win in this foremat is nuts
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

BR

Quote from: LRHawg on October 14, 2017, 09:42:56 pm
we MIGHT win one SEC game this year, but it's doubtful. Because of that, in year 5, he's gotta go.
I don't think our "D'' can stop any team we have left except Costal...
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

moses_007

He is toast.  If Jeff Long doesn't fire him, Long is gone first.

leroyhawg

Navin Johnson

leroyhawg

Navin Johnson