Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why, Why, Why do I continue to abuse myself?

Started by BigDrDon, October 14, 2017, 08:32:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDrDon

You gonna look me dead in the eye,hold a straight face ,and swear to me,that the forward pass is legal?

rzrbkman

JoeyCapital

I'm certainly not an expert, but I think that would be a question for you and your therapist to go over.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

Torqued pork

It's like bad golfers who won't give up the game. It's the occasional good shot that keeps them coming back. It's the same for degenerate gamblers.

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

leroyhawg

God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson