Different QB same result

Started by HogNiner12, October 14, 2017, 07:33:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogNiner12

TNhawgfan

I feel sorry for the donors and season ticket holders who are getting robbed
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

RebHog

From what I have seen so far it would be worse with AA in the game.

LJHOG

Same O line = same results.  This O line is an embarrassment to the game of football.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2017, 07:37:59 pm

you're in acquiescence on a thread insinuating Cole is not fighting his butt off?

Cole is playing as hard as anyone ever has for us.
I don't want to dog cole or any other player because I place 100% of this shitestorm season on the coaches

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2017, 07:39:31 pm
You won't find me taking up for the offense very often

But I'll bet you never played past 8th grade

Certain posters have simply gotten to the point where they enjoy complaining about our Hogs.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Carl Lazlo

The other qb would be in the hospital

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: LJHOG on October 14, 2017, 07:37:51 pm
Same O line = same results.  This O line is an embarrassment to the game of football.

actually different Oline but pretty much still the same results

Unbelievable they'd swap up the OL combo again.

Kurt Anderson is as lost as Bert is.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

HogNiner12

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2017, 07:39:31 pm
You won't find me taking up for the offense very often

But I'll bet you never played past 8th grade

Ha ha ha ha whatever douchebag!!

HogNiner12

I wasn't dogging  Kelley as much as it didn't matter who we put in, it was going to be the same result

Iwastherein1969

why don't you flake the frig off..this kid is out there trying his heart out against a tremendous team, especially defense and you come off with a thread like this...if you ever post in here again it would be too soon
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Vantage 8 dude

I honestly can't believe that someone would actually make such a ludicrous post. I mean what the heck would merely playing a different QB expected to yield different results....duh!!!

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: HogNiner12 on October 14, 2017, 07:44:04 pm
I wasn't dogging  Kelley as much as it didn't matter who we put in, it was going to be the same result
You shouldn't be dogging Kelley at all....SFB...no one needs your weak sauce in here on a night like tonight
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: HogNiner12 on October 14, 2017, 07:44:04 pm

So you made a thread just to say that. Gotcha.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

HogNiner12

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 14, 2017, 07:45:08 pm
why don't you flake the frig off..this kid is out there trying his heart out against a tremendous team, especially defense and you come off with a thread like this...if you ever post in here again it would be too soon

Once again don't get your panties in a wad, it wasn't a knock on Kelley I wanted him in 2 games ago

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

HogNiner12

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 14, 2017, 07:49:07 pm
So you made a thread just to say that. Gotcha.

It was a knock on the piss poor recruiting the beloved CBB did

DeltaBoy

The Chickens have come home to roost with O line recruiting and development!

Kelly a man out there!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

azhog10

Really like Kelley. Need to open up the playbook.

PorkRinds

Heck I think Kelley hasn't looked bad.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

ballz2thewall

Quote from: RebHog on October 14, 2017, 07:37:37 pm
From what I have seen so far it would be worse with AA in the game.

agreed
The rest of the frog.

pigmania

Quote from: HogNiner12 on October 14, 2017, 07:33:26 pm
Feel sorry for the D
Kelly has been putting it in the hands of the receivers, they're just not use to it being thrown by a man with a rifle of an arm

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: HogNiner12 on October 14, 2017, 07:50:51 pm
It was a knock on the piss poor recruiting the beloved CBB did

If that was really your initial intentions, it would've helped if you had mention ANYTHING about "recruiting" in your post entitled "Different QB Same Result"

HogNiner12

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 14, 2017, 07:59:09 pm
If that was really your initial intentions, it would've helped if you had mention ANYTHING about "recruiting" in your post entitled "Different QB Same Result"

Well if you weren't so butt hurt and actually thought about it, why would that make sense, different QB same result means, we don't have the other tools around him to help him be successful. Geez!!

HogNiner12

HogNiner12

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2017, 08:08:27 pm
correct

douchebag is backtracking

I'll bet he's one of those corporate-speak guys

By the way I haven't back tracked crap second stringer!!! Oh wait you can't be second string in tennis huh?

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: azhog10 on October 14, 2017, 07:54:11 pm
Really like Kelley. Need to open up the playbook.
We also need to open up the checkbook - for Bielema.

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2017, 07:46:41 pm
that's correct

and they were the flute players in the band

(No offense Marshall Tucker Band - love you guys)

"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: HogNiner12 on October 14, 2017, 08:08:46 pm
Well if you weren't so butt hurt and actually thought about it, why would that make sense, different QB same result means, we don't have the other tools around him to help him be successful. Geez!!

Ha ha...ok. But MOST of the time, a thread entitled "Different (insert position), same result" references that the previous player didn't cut it and neither does this one. Which is much more easily read as a slam on those players than on the "the others not mentioned".

Tarheelhawg

Cole Kelly: stands and delivers to Jones again!

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Tarheelhawg on October 14, 2017, 08:30:25 pm
Cole Kelly: stands and delivers to Jones again!

Kelly is doing very well all things considering...even though...ya know...some people think that he's not...

thebignasty

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2017, 08:35:11 pm
CBB needs to go

But the players are playing their asses off and the coaches are coaching hard

6th grade trannies don't understand this

Team  bowed up and is competing after the first 10 minutes were a disaster.  It's admirable.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: TNhawgfan on October 14, 2017, 07:34:51 pm

I've been a season ticket holder since 2006. And let me just say I've gotten used to it. I don't remember any promises of a "return on investment."
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

HogNiner12

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2017, 08:48:05 pm
if the OP gets angry on your post, he's going to report you to mods

FYI

Dude I have never reported anybody....ever... that crap is weak

secfan30

Cole seems to have a higher upside and is more under control than AA.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on October 14, 2017, 08:49:18 pm
I've been a season ticket holder since 2006. And let me just say I've gotten used to it. I don't remember any promises of a "return on investment."
Props to you then. I hope you're there next year with a new coach

lakecityhog

Some of you people actually make me want to vomit!
I think CK played his butt off and I don't want to see him dogged on here, but why is it so OK to dog AA like hell???
That kid has played his ass off for a season and a half with an O'Line put together by Dumb and Dumber and now is really injured. Still some of you pea brained schmucks want to continue to rag on him. I literally hate people like you!

The way I see it not one of you idiots ragging on AA have the genetics to sire a son that could do half of what BA and AA have done for the Razorbacks. Please though, by all means pump up your own sorry assed lives by ragging on a kid that sacrificed his body for the team!

factchecker

You buy season tickets and donate because you love the Razorbacks and want to support the program.

Winning is the ultimate goal and watching losing football makes it tough to allocate the money.  However, most people realize that all the ticket purchase and donation does is give you seats and a parking spot.

Quote from: lakecityhog on October 14, 2017, 09:45:43 pm
The way I see it not one of you idiots ragging on AA have the genetics to sire a son that could do half of what BA and AA have done for the Razorbacks. Please though, by all means pump up your own sorry assed lives by ragging on a kid that sacrificed his body for the team!

It's funny how many people HATE mediocrity.  They claim they won't "settle for mediocrity" and that they demand better.  Yet they produce mediocre to god awful athletes out of their own home.  Why don't they demand better out of their own children and high school football programs?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Marshfieldhog

Worst OL you will ever see at the SEC level. They can't do anything right.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Never really know what to make of some of these posts.  CK played well for his first start but lets not act like he didnt have his freshman moments.  He had a pic, almost a safety, intentional grounding, and about 25% of his entire production was from 1 play.  Yes he is big and strong and can take a beating but still alot of work to do. 

ronmahony

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2017, 07:46:41 pm
that's correct

and they were the flute players in the band

(No offense Marshall Tucker Band - love you guys)

Me too! Been a fan for bout 40 years.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

The Pulse

Obviously it's not Cole Kelleys fault that this entire enterprise is a Milquetoast piece of garbage. Of course it's the same result. We've landed on the moon!

nchogg

AA has had the hell knocked out of him and mainly when trying to find an open receiver. It was time for him to heal and when he returns I hope he has some protection. Cole did good last night. Pressure from a defense out for blood. They were jumping on his head last night which I thought was cheap on Bama's part. Our defense did ok also but without much production on offense it made things look worse. So many dropped passes because of Cole's arm strength. Don't let the same poison that Saban talked about do the same to us. But some posters here just want to feed the fire. I still back this team even if I am disappointed. That's life.

Inhogswetrust

Then you must feel sorry for fans of teams all across the country.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi