Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cream rises to the Top Penn State vs Arkansas

Started by DeltaBoy, October 08, 2017, 07:35:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Quote from: Dominicanhog on October 11, 2017, 10:30:39 am

So, now they've bought another high price thoroughbred, it will be interesting how his 3 year stint goes.. I think he inherited more than Charlie, especially  on defense..

Strong is a good coach was was a bad fit for Texas for whatever reason. Herman may very well do what many coaches enjoy, they reap the benefits of a coach who had recruited well the previous 2 years but did not get to see it through. We saw that with HDN, he reaped the rewards of the work Ford had put in. It happens alot in college football.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

DeltaBoy

Charlie was not political enough for Texass.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DLUXHOG

Let's all just go float the Buffalo and forget about our problems............
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

DeltaBoy

Quote from: DLUXHOG on October 11, 2017, 12:22:01 pm
Let's all just go float the Buffalo and forget about our problems............

I'm not watching the game after that TAMU game Nick will be out for blood Hog Blood.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 11, 2017, 12:19:13 pm
Charlie was not political enough for Texass.

I agree. I would take him as our coach in a heartbeat.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

DLUXHOG

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 11, 2017, 12:51:56 pm
I'm not watching the game after that TAMU game Nick will be out for blood Hog Blood.

I still recommend floating the Buffalo, but since it is a 5+ hour drive from DFW, unfortunately it is easier said than done.............
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)