Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Line play

Started by hogifino, September 09, 2017, 06:30:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogifino

Offensive line dominated by FROGS. D line 50/50 until wore out due to Oline being dominated.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogifino on September 09, 2017, 06:30:33 pm
Offensive line dominated by FROGS. D line 50/50 until wore out due to Oline being dominated.

Offensive line play is a problem. Everybody can see it but the coaches

carolinahogger

Quote from: hogifino on September 09, 2017, 06:30:33 pm

Correct.  The OL got whipped all day long.  Line up and kick some ass on those first and goal situations and this is a different game.  Our OL is soft, except at center.

Now, I'm sure someone will get butt hurt and tell me that I "should tell our O linemen that to their faces".  No need for that, the TCU defense already told them.

Danny J

It's worse than last year and last year was arguably the worst in the SEC era. We are in BIG trouble going forward and I don't see any lineup changes that can fix it. Then there is the problem with the receivers and AA not on the same page. We need a QB who can make things happen with his feet as well as throw. I think it will be a miracle if we win 6 games and sadly there are some that will be ok with that. If people thought CBB's seat was warm it will be hot going into next year and believe it or not Jeff Long is not the God of all things Razorback. He has people he will need to answer to after another mediocre season this year.

Bubba's Bruisers

I used to tell friends that Bielema and all his bravado his first couple years reminded me so much of Rex Ryan.  Then he went out and hired an assistant to the OL coach under Rex Ryan.  Another rah rah, Twitter expert.  I knew we were in trouble.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

azhog10

Offensive line was fine in pass block. Run block they were awful. Allen and receivers are horrid in pass game.