Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New season, new gear...

Started by ricepig, August 14, 2017, 11:38:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Inhogswetrust

I don't have that many clothes in my whole closet.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Wow... Anthracite haters are gonna make sure they bitch about it every avenue they can. LOL..! The comments in the link are funny.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hobhog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 14, 2017, 01:25:44 pm
Wow... Anthracite haters are gonna make sure they bitch about it every avenue they can. LOL..! The comments in the link are funny.

Add me to the list.....

GuvHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 14, 2017, 01:25:44 pm

Hey, they were wearing anthracite in their win over Florida last year which was the first win over the Gators since the Hogs joined the SEC so I won't be complaining.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hobhog

Quote from: GuvHog on August 14, 2017, 01:30:34 pm
Hey, they were wearing anthracite in their win over Florida last year which was the first win over the Gators since the Hogs joined the SEC so I won't be complaining.

Where them to mourn Frank.....and then never wear them again.

Pigsknuckles

The only uniforms I have ever despised are the all red ones we came out in for the 2008 Cotton Bowl against Mizzou. I still have Tony Temple flashbacks from that game. I could post the video highlights (lowlights), but I best not pick at that scab.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Sed76

If one doesn't like the anthracite then don't buy it. I despise Worf Hog so I just don't buy anything with that logo on it. Plenty love it and that's fine.