factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HUNGLOWHOG

RazorRed26

Thanks FC,

FC is great about getting info to the mass with links.  You could ask him a law on Stefansson Island and without having to look anything up, he gets you the answers!

TX HOG

We are thinking about going for the first time. We have a 3 year old. Are the lines like super long to do stuff and way too crowded for a 3 year old? Thanks.

HUNGLOWHOG

The kids stuff normally is not too bad , it's the line for the autographs could get overwhelming. I have been the last few years they have had it on a Sunday , I have to work on Saturday's in the car business , last year they allotted 2 hours for autographs . This year only 1 hour 4 to 5 , don't know how many autographs you can get in that time . poorly planned this year , i don't understand ?

ricepig

Quote from: HUNGLOWHOG on August 12, 2017, 11:55:00 am
The kids stuff normally is not too bad , it's the line for the autographs could get overwhelming. I have been the last few years they have had it on a Sunday , I have to work on Saturday's in the car business , last year they allotted 2 hours for autographs . This year only 1 hour 4 to 5 , don't know how many autographs you can get in that time . poorly planned this year , i don't understand ?

They are also doing it after a long scrimmage, so I think an hour is probably enough time allotted for the players to stand around.

HUNGLOWHOG

not trying to reinvent the wheel here but would be nice for fans to have plenty of time for autographs , then hold the scrimmage.

wpswillriseagain

Quote from: HUNGLOWHOG on August 12, 2017, 12:04:13 pm
not trying to reinvent the wheel here but would be nice for fans to have plenty of time for autographs , then hold the scrimmage.
not positive, but I'm pretty sure it was like that one year with Petrino.

rzrbkman

Quote from: HUNGLOWHOG on August 12, 2017, 12:04:13 pm

It seems that the autograph sessions are dominated anymore by adults seeking autographs, not just at Arkansas, so 1 hour would be plenty of time if they just limited it to kids.

southeasthog

Quote from: wpswillriseagain on August 12, 2017, 12:20:45 pm
not positive, but I'm pretty sure it was like that one year with Petrino.
That had to stop when a fan gave something to the wrong player and Petrino followed them around screaming about how they messed up.

Okay. That didn't really happen.
Quote from: 1990sHogBallChild on March 04, 2023, 04:08:32 pmWe have peaked... lucked his way to two elite 8s by getting the most favorable draws in tourney history. Beat the most over-rated 1 seed in the history of college basketball in Gonzaga who would be a 6 seed if they played in a real conference. Then Muss's other 5 tourney wins are against an average of a 12 seed. A few dozen coaches could have done that. Two losing records in SEC play is as much as MA had in 8 years.