Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by HUNGLOWHOG on 11 Aug 2017
  • What time is the players signing autographs start & where , Thanx - HUNGLOWHOG
  • #2 by factchecker on 11 Aug 2017
  • #3 by HUNGLOWHOG on 11 Aug 2017
  • Cool , Thanx !!!
  • #4 by RazorRed26 on 11 Aug 2017
  • Thanks FC,

FC is great about getting info to the mass with links.  You could ask him a law on Stefansson Island and without having to look anything up, he gets you the answers!
  • #5 by TX HOG on 12 Aug 2017
  • We are thinking about going for the first time. We have a 3 year old. Are the lines like super long to do stuff and way too crowded for a 3 year old? Thanks.
  • #6 by HUNGLOWHOG on 12 Aug 2017
  • The kids stuff normally is not too bad , it's the line for the autographs could get overwhelming. I have been the last few years they have had it on a Sunday , I have to work on Saturday's in the car business , last year they allotted 2 hours for autographs . This year only 1 hour 4 to 5 , don't know how many autographs you can get in that time . poorly planned this year , i don't understand ?
  • #7 by ricepig on 12 Aug 2017
  • The kids stuff normally is not too bad , it's the line for the autographs could get overwhelming. I have been the last few years they have had it on a Sunday , I have to work on Saturday's in the car business , last year they allotted 2 hours for autographs . This year only 1 hour 4 to 5 , don't know how many autographs you can get in that time . poorly planned this year , i don't understand ?

They are also doing it after a long scrimmage, so I think an hour is probably enough time allotted for the players to stand around.
  • #8 by HUNGLOWHOG on 12 Aug 2017
  • not trying to reinvent the wheel here but would be nice for fans to have plenty of time for autographs , then hold the scrimmage.
  • #9 by wpswillriseagain on 12 Aug 2017
  • not trying to reinvent the wheel here but would be nice for fans to have plenty of time for autographs , then hold the scrimmage.
    not positive, but I'm pretty sure it was like that one year with Petrino.
  • #10 by rzrbkman on 13 Aug 2017

It seems that the autograph sessions are dominated anymore by adults seeking autographs, not just at Arkansas, so 1 hour would be plenty of time if they just limited it to kids.
  • #11 by southeasthog on 13 Aug 2017
  • not positive, but I'm pretty sure it was like that one year with Petrino.
    That had to stop when a fan gave something to the wrong player and Petrino followed them around screaming about how they messed up.

Okay. That didn't really happen.
Pages:
Actions