Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 Depth Chart Projections

Started by redleg, August 10, 2017, 09:21:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redleg

This website gives a nice, and mostly accurate, projection on who will start and who the main backups will be for the coming season. There are a few instances where I disagree, such as the backup RB (saturdayblitz says it will be Chase Hayden, while I think David Williams will be the main backup behind Whaley). But it is a nice look into which players will be making plays for the Hogs in 2017. This article was published today, August 10, 2017.
WPS!

https://saturdayblitz.com/2017/08/10/arkansas-football-projected-depth-chart-2017/
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

factchecker

Here is the depth chart following this past Saturday's scrimmage as reported by Whole Hog:

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/aug/05/depth-chart-first-fall-scrimmage/
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bennyl08

OP's link has one of our captains as a backup...Ramirez at safety.

Not sure I buy the talk on Roesler. If he starts over Eugene, then that is going to be awesome because Eugene played very well for us last season and is very much SEC starting talent. With Roesler, just haven't seen very much from him yet. So, if he is starting ahead of somebody who is on par with Dre Greenlaw, then I can't wait to see what he does.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

tophawg19

looking over the charts , we lose very few Sr's next year and those we do have good back ups behind them
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Poker_hog

Quote from: tophawg19 on August 10, 2017, 05:20:38 pm
looking over the charts , we lose very few Sr's next year and those we do have good back ups behind them

Yeah but we'll be breaking in a new qb.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

tophawg19

not so new , he's been under Enos for 2 years going on 3 by then if it's Storey or  Kelly
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins