Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loge cost for Razorback stadium

Started by Mr. Porkleone, August 09, 2017, 08:52:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Porkleone

Anyone know the cost ect and donation amounts.

WSPHOG

I was told by the foundation it would be around the $6,000-$8,000 range. But that was 7 months ago before they were officially on sale. Might have changed since then...

tcchog

Loge  box seats are 4,000 per seat. 16,000.00 per season

crazyrazy

$16K per season - 4 seats.  Price same regardless of which level they're on.

GTOWNHOG

Well, $16K per season for end zone seats to watch the Razorbacks win 8 or 9 games in a season is surely a wonderful deal.....  ;D ::) 
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

TebowHater

Do the loge boxes come with access to the lounges with catered food, drinks, etc.?

rzrbkman

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on August 10, 2017, 11:52:13 am
Well, $16K per season for end zone seats to watch the Razorbacks win 8 or 9 games in a season is surely a wonderful deal.....  ;D ::)
I anticipate as usual to spend a combined total of $150-$200 this season for a ticket to all home games at Fayetteville.

The NewEra

I hope everyone that attends the games in person has a fantastic time.  I went to the games for many years with my brother and family members.  Since my brothers passing I don't go live anymore, but instead watch them from home these days.  The atmosphere and the memories are irreplaceable. 

GO HOGS!!!!!

hogsanity

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on August 10, 2017, 11:52:13 am

why anyone would pay 16k to watch ANY TEAM is beyond me.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: The NewEra on August 10, 2017, 12:20:31 pm
I hope everyone that attends the games in person has a fantastic time.  I went to the games for many years with my brother and family members.  Since my brothers passing I don't go live anymore, but instead watch them from home these days.  The atmosphere and the memories are irreplaceable. 

GO HOGS!!!!!

This, win or lose, the memories last a lifetime, the good and the bad, but even in a loss if you are out of the house, on campus, spending time with friends and family, walking around Dickson, and calling the Hogs you are winning.  Damn starting to sound like Butch Jones.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

rzrbkman

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

Carl Lazlo

Quote from: longpig on August 11, 2017, 02:01:27 am
Is 16k a lot?

For a boat or a fancy utv, no.  For a football season ticket where someone can arguably have a much better view and see the same game for 1/80th the price, yes.

ricepig

Quote from: hogsanity on August 10, 2017, 12:50:43 pm

Business deduction for many, networking for others, and some just like the new bells and whistles.

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on August 11, 2017, 06:38:27 am
Business deduction for many, networking for others, and some just like the new bells and whistles.
Catering / alcohol comes w 16,000 hopefully
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

WorfHog

Quote from: twistitup on August 11, 2017, 07:10:12 am
Catering / alcohol comes w 16,000 hopefully

Haha, no! Bunch of poors up in here!  ;)

Not worth it for me either. I might go to a game or two and I appreciate the person who bought those seats I sit in for making that donation!

rzrbkman

Quote from: ricepig on August 11, 2017, 06:38:27 am

Basically they are just there to be seen instead of  being there to see the Razorbacks.

ricepig

Quote from: rzrbkman on August 11, 2017, 05:00:21 pm
Basically they are just there to be seen instead of  being there to see the Razorbacks.

Some yes, some no, but they provide needed revenue for the program.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: hogsanity on August 10, 2017, 12:50:43 pm

Business write offs and they have a butt load of money.

The NewEra

If you make $50k a year $16k is a lot of money.

If you make $Millions a year $16k is a nice inexpensive hobby.

All things in perspective.

hogfanmd

I actually signed up for one.  I guess I'm the village idiot.
I'm also no where close to being a millionaire
16 k is a lot of money. However, with the new stadium expansion, just about everyone who will be parking in lot 44 "the pit" will be having to donate 10k before buying tickets to stay in that lot.  Most of the benefit in donating is parking as anyone can get tickets just walking up to the stadium.   Some in my family can't walk the long distances.  So it's not much of a leap to goto 16k in that tickets , parking , food included.  Also my kids are getting older and my oldest is a legit D1 volleyball prospect and if she does not goto UA then my season ticket days are numbered anyway.  So might as well live it up a season or 2.

I have friends who donate and hold Bama season tickets.  They have a waiting list of 30k just waiting for a slot for foundation tickets with a 5% annual turn over only. 

College athletics is big business.  Can't compete without people donating.   I'm blessed to be able to.  But this is my hobby rather then a big boat for the lake, duck lease or other activities people spend money on.   Makes it more enjoyable for my family who don't love football and my dad can still go when he could not if had the long walk.

ricepig

Quote from: hogfanmd on August 12, 2017, 01:14:03 pm
I actually signed up for one.  I guess I'm the village idiot.
I'm also no where close to being a millionaire
16 k is a lot of money. However, with the new stadium expansion, just about everyone who will be parking in lot 44 "the pit" will be having to donate 10k before buying tickets to stay in that lot.  Most of the benefit in donating is parking as anyone can get tickets just walking up to the stadium.   Some in my family can't walk the long distances.  So it's not much of a leap to goto 16k in that tickets , parking , food included.  Also my kids are getting older and my oldest is a legit D1 volleyball prospect and if she does not goto UA then my season ticket days are numbered anyway.  So might as well live it up a season or 2.

I have friends who donate and hold Bama season tickets.  They have a waiting list of 30k just waiting for a slot for foundation tickets with a 5% annual turn over only. 

College athletics is big business.  Can't compete without people donating.   I'm blessed to be able to.  But this is my hobby rather then a big boat for the lake, duck lease or other activities people spend money on.   Makes it more enjoyable for my family who don't love football and my dad can still go when he could not if had the long walk.

You're not the village idiot, sounds like you are doing as you wish. My only concern would be your giving up your seats before the 5 year commitment was over. I know someone who tried to give up their courtside basketball seats under Pel before the commitment was finished. It got kind of ugly before it was straightened out.

hogfanmd

August 12, 2017, 01:30:23 pm #23 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:41:46 pm by hogfanmd
Quote from: ricepig on August 12, 2017, 01:27:51 pm
You're not the village idiot, sounds like you are doing as you wish. My only concern would be your giving up your seats before the 5 year commitment was over. I know someone who tried to give up their courtside basketball seats under Pel before the commitment was finished. It got kind of ugly before it was straightened out.

You don't have to commit 5 yrs
1,2, or 3 year option
I took 1 year with guaranteed renewal
I would have declined if 5 yr minimum
You have the 1 year option

They are trying to be flexible to get them sold.

ricepig

Quote from: hogfanmd on August 12, 2017, 01:30:23 pm
You don't have to commit 5 yrs
1,2, or 3 year option
I took 1 year with guaranteed renewal
I would have declined if 5 yr minimum
You have the 1 year option

They are trying to be flexible to get them sold.

Ok, makes more sense.

The NewEra

If a person had three buddies or family members they were splitting the $16k cost of seats with for the loge seating it would be a fantastic deal.