Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Original Razorback Crankbait

Started by ArkRazr, August 09, 2017, 04:42:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkRazr

Just bought this lure from a guy that makes them custom. The pictures don't do it justice. It's a piece of art!

ArkRazr

You can check the guy out at his Facebook page: "The Original Razorback Crankbait"

ChitownHawg

Quote from: ArkRazr on August 09, 2017, 04:42:22 pm
Just bought this lure from a guy that makes them custom. The pictures don't do it justice. It's a piece of art!

Looks like a shark to me. But if it catches fish then great.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ArkRazr

Quote from: ChitownHawg on August 09, 2017, 04:48:38 pm
Looks like a shark to me. But if it catches fish then great.
Yeah, looks just like a shark... 🙃👎

rhog1

Looks Great. I Don't know about original. There are Razorback Crankbaits hanging on the wall of the nature center in Little Rock.

ArkRazr

Quote from: rhog1 on August 09, 2017, 04:56:17 pm
Looks Great. I Don't know about original. There are Razorback Crankbaits hanging on the wall of the nature center in Little Rock.

I'm sure this isn't the original, that's just the name of it though.

rhog1

Quote from: ArkRazr on August 09, 2017, 04:58:35 pm
I'm sure this isn't the original, that's just the name of it though.

Either way it looks pretty sweet.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: ArkRazr on August 09, 2017, 04:50:31 pm
Yeah, looks just like a shark... 🙃👎

It's just an opinion. You bought and seem excited about it. That is all that matters. Right?

It could be the camera angle that makes it look like a shark.  ;)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ArkRazr

Quote from: ChitownHawg on August 09, 2017, 05:00:13 pm
It's just an opinion. You bought and seem excited about it. That is all that matters. Right?

It could be the camera angle that makes it look like a shark.  ;)
Right, I love it!! Going to encase it in plastic resin, and attach it to my brothers headstone. He would love it!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

twistitup

He will probably get a letter from UofA on Monday wanting their cut....trademarks are a bitch
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Porked Tongue

Quote from: twistitup on August 09, 2017, 09:00:45 pm
He will probably get a letter from UofA on Monday wanting their cut....trademarks are a bitch
I'd bet on this happening.

HamSammich

Can you link the seller? I fish twice a week and would like to try this on spec trout.

ArkRazr

Quote from: HamSammich on August 09, 2017, 09:10:25 pm
Can you link the seller? I fish twice a week and would like to try this on spec trout.
If you have a Facebook you can reach him on The Orginal Razorback Crankbait page.

threeNout

Razorback Football has a long history of "the one that got away", so this really makes perfect sense if you think about it.

ArkRazr

Quote from: threeNout on August 10, 2017, 11:00:59 am
Razorback Football has a long history of "the one that got away", so this really makes perfect sense if you think about it.
Haha! :D