Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MEET BABY BIELEMA Bret had new addition to presser (VIDEO EMBED)

Started by Scott Marshall, August 09, 2017, 02:01:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Marshall

Bret Bielema held his weekly press conference with the media on Wednesday.

Some topics Bielema addressed are: Introducing Baby Briella, Elevator fiasco, Injury Updates, Chase Hayden, Backup QBs, and more

Justifiable Hogicide

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on August 09, 2017, 02:16:40 pm
Coach B - Master of the Media

He is almost as good at mastering the media as President Trump!  I still remember the shoes last year at the SEC media days.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: hoghearted on August 09, 2017, 03:41:47 pm
she's adorable. And look at all that hair!

Must've been a July thing. Mine had a full head of hair too. Lol.

More than her ole man has.
This is my non-signature signature.

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

jgphillips3

My daughter made me a better man the day she was born.  I would even say at 34 years old, I wasn't a real man until then.  I learned what it really meant to be a true man that day and the sacrifice and selflessness that a father must have.  Congrats coach Bielema, the best thing in your life has just happened.

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: jgphillips3 on August 10, 2017, 09:43:22 am
My daughter made me a better man the day she was born.  I would even say at 34 years old, I wasn't a real man until then.  I learned what it really meant to be a true man that day and the sacrifice and selflessness that a father must have.  Congrats coach Bielema, the best thing in your life has just happened.

Selflessness is right,  and it's hard to learn to be that way.   Kids don't care what you are doing for them,  or the sacrifices you make for them,  or how your life completely changed when they arrived.   As a parent,  you rarely get a 'thanks for what you're doing for me.'   I have a daughter,  and I am tired of that sh*t.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Sivad

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on August 10, 2017, 10:49:11 am
Selflessness is right,  and it's hard to learn to be that way.   Kids don't care what you are doing for them,  or the sacrifices you make for them,  or how your life completely changed when they arrived.   As a parent,  you rarely get a 'thanks for what you're doing for me.'   I have a daughter,  and I am tired of that sh*t.

Bitter much?

go hogues

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on August 10, 2017, 10:49:11 am
Because it's all about you, right?

Please seek help.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

hoghearted

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 10, 2017, 12:43:04 am
Must've been a July thing. Mine had a full head of hair too. Lol.

More than her ole man has.

Well, congrats! Welcome to parenthood! It's a fun and scary ride that lasts all your life.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

razorcash2

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on August 09, 2017, 02:31:27 pm
He is almost as good at mastering the media as President Trump!  I still remember the shoes last year at the SEC media days.

Mastering Arkansas media is easier than taking candy from a baby.

Until this state has another legit newspaper, media source, the UA will be thrown softballs.

#softballcity