Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Scott Marshall on 09 Aug 2017
  • Bret Bielema held his weekly press conference with the media on Wednesday.

Some topics Bielema addressed are: Introducing Baby Briella, Elevator fiasco, Injury Updates, Chase Hayden, Backup QBs, and more

• #2 by Justifiable Hogicide on 09 Aug 2017
  • Coach B - Master of the Media
  • #3 by Michael_E_Davis on 09 Aug 2017
  • Coach B - Master of the Media

He is almost as good at mastering the media as President Trump!  I still remember the shoes last year at the SEC media days.
  • #4 by hoghearted on 09 Aug 2017
  • she's adorable. And look at all that hair!
  • #5 by Großer Kriegschwein on 10 Aug 2017
  • she's adorable. And look at all that hair!

Must've been a July thing. Mine had a full head of hair too. Lol.

More than her ole man has.
  • #6 by tusksincolorado on 10 Aug 2017
  • Proud Poppa!
  • #7 by jgphillips3 on 10 Aug 2017
  • My daughter made me a better man the day she was born.  I would even say at 34 years old, I wasn't a real man until then.  I learned what it really meant to be a true man that day and the sacrifice and selflessness that a father must have.  Congrats coach Bielema, the best thing in your life has just happened.
  • #8 by Michael_E_Davis on 10 Aug 2017
  • My daughter made me a better man the day she was born.  I would even say at 34 years old, I wasn't a real man until then.  I learned what it really meant to be a true man that day and the sacrifice and selflessness that a father must have.  Congrats coach Bielema, the best thing in your life has just happened.

Selflessness is right,  and it's hard to learn to be that way.   Kids don't care what you are doing for them,  or the sacrifices you make for them,  or how your life completely changed when they arrived.   As a parent,  you rarely get a 'thanks for what you're doing for me.'   I have a daughter,  and I am tired of that sh*t.
  • #9 by Sivad on 10 Aug 2017
  • "She's all Hog."
    Gotta love Coach B.
  • #10 by NuttinItUp on 10 Aug 2017
  • Selflessness is right,  and it's hard to learn to be that way.   Kids don't care what you are doing for them,  or the sacrifices you make for them,  or how your life completely changed when they arrived.   As a parent,  you rarely get a 'thanks for what you're doing for me.'   I have a daughter,  and I am tired of that sh*t.

Bitter much?
  • #11 by go hogues on 10 Aug 2017
  • Selflessness is right,  and it's hard to learn to be that way.   Kids don't care what you are doing for them,  or the sacrifices you make for them,  or how your life completely changed when they arrived.   As a parent,  you rarely get a 'thanks for what you're doing for me.'   I have a daughter,  and I am tired of that sh*t.
    Because it's all about you, right?

Please seek help.
  • #12 by hoghearted on 10 Aug 2017
  • Must've been a July thing. Mine had a full head of hair too. Lol.

More than her ole man has.

Well, congrats! Welcome to parenthood! It's a fun and scary ride that lasts all your life.
  • #13 by razorcash2 on 11 Aug 2017
  • He is almost as good at mastering the media as President Trump!  I still remember the shoes last year at the SEC media days.

Mastering Arkansas media is easier than taking candy from a baby.

Until this state has another legit newspaper, media source, the UA will be thrown softballs.

#softballcity
Pages:
Actions