Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ Hill regrets?

Started by Hogopolis, August 09, 2017, 01:40:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogopolis

He would be a starter this year here,  but is a back up at Ohio St.  He would have one of the best passing QB's in college in a pro style offense. 

Potosihog

Poker_hog

What makes you think he'd be a starter here? 
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

factchecker

I don't think either side regrets anything.  Razorbacks are fine at receiver and KJ is probably happy in ohio.  Also, there is zero guarantee that he would be a starter here.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

The_Iceman

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: Potosihog on August 09, 2017, 01:50:52 pm
Who ???
If you think he's forgotten in Arkansas (and he is), wait till his backup "career" at Ohio is over - he won't be a blip up there.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Seebs

Let me ask Archie Goodwin.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HawgTrough

11-2 with a trip to the CFB playoffs will always be something he regrets
WPS

presidenthog

Quote from: HawgTrough on August 09, 2017, 02:38:17 pm
He contributed nothing to that.

The_Iceman

Quote from: HawgTrough on August 09, 2017, 02:38:17 pm

and Adam Morrison has 2 NBA Championships.

If KJ actually contributes one day at OSU, then that's a different story.

jkstock04

I always take exception to people who use guys who go to blue chip programs to make this opinion...it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense "he would be an all American here but at Bama/Ohio state he will never see the field."

Basically what that's saying is we can take Bamas leftovers who can't get play time there, and turn them into all stars here. There is something a hair faulty about that logic.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

RME

Hogville logic: "(Insert in-state player name who leaves to go somewhere else) is dead to me. This state will never remember or talk about him again."

Also Hogville logic: *Create thread that turns into 5 pages of remembering and talking about said player*

HawgTrough

Quote from: presidenthog on August 09, 2017, 02:40:57 pm
He contributed nothing to that.

he caught 18 balls and scored a TD. How many true freshmen actually play under Meyer? 
WPS

MJ2

Probably no regrets.   Will unfortunately have a NC ring before he moves on to the NFL.

grayhawg

I'm happy and I'll bet he's happy at OSU north.

Cure

Why would he have regrets? He's going to get a lot of tick this season.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

Sivad

phadedhawg

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

RazorPiggie

Isn't he projected to be a starter?

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Quote from: HawgTrough on August 09, 2017, 02:56:22 pm
he caught 18 balls and scored a TD. How many true freshmen actually play under Meyer? 

Don't know, he was a redshirt freshman last year.

DoctorSusscrofa

I'm really focused on this now. It's going to eat me alive all season.
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

Tusks

I thought KJ Hill was the starting QB for A/M or TCU or something like that?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

razorbacker3

Doesn't K.J.Hill play basketball at Florida or something like that?

kodiakisland

Why would anyone care what KJ thinks?  I doubt he thinks anything about Arkansas.  Why do people keep bringing up people who play for other teams?
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

King Kong

Quote from: RazorPiggie on August 09, 2017, 04:00:45 pm
Isn't he projected to be a starter?

Everything I have seen is second team in their 3 WR base. So no worse than 6th assuming he knows all the routes for each WR position

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: MJ2 on August 09, 2017, 02:57:04 pm
Probably no regrets.   Will unfortunately have a NC ring before he moves on to the NFL.

Managers & grad assistants get rings too.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Ben

Our fanbase is the saltiest butthurt group of people when someone from this state decides to go elsewhere other than UA. Its like bitter females when a guy passes them up. Its ridiculous.
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Ben on August 09, 2017, 08:17:49 pm
Our fanbase is the saltiest butthurt group of people when someone from this state decides to go elsewhere other than UA. Its like bitter females when a guy passes them up. Its ridiculous.

So we should fawn over & celebrate them?

"I would hope you would support who we are. Not, who we are not."
Coach Norman Dale, Hoosiers
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Ben on August 09, 2017, 08:17:49 pm

Yeah as a Razorback fan I guess we need to celebrate the traitor. Geez you guys that want to cheer on those that leave this state are as butthurt as any fan is on the guy leaving. Stupid.

KlubhouseKonnected

So I take it KJ plays a sport and has no ragerts about that and that Ben either does or does not likes to hurt salty butts but otherwise I am having a hard time following anything in this thread

LZH

If they go elsewhere, fine. But they are not Razorbacks and are therefore the enemy. Amf.

Hoggish1

Quote from: MJ2 on August 09, 2017, 02:57:04 pm

Probably not LOL

John Snow

Speaking of Archie Goodwin he went to Help out at Bobby Portis's basketball camp and not a single kid knew who he was or wanted  his autograph.At the end of camp all the other guys were signing autographs and taking pictures while Archie Goodwin sat in the stands by himself .

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: John Snow on August 09, 2017, 09:17:46 pm
Speaking of Archie Goodwin he went to Help out at Bobby Portis's basketball camp and not a single kid knew who he was or wanted  his autograph.At the end of camp all the other guys were signing autographs and taking pictures while Archie Goodwin sat in the stands by himself .

Nice of him to help out

kodiakisland

I'm not a huge basketball fan.  Mostly just watch the Hogs and some of the tournament.  Haven't seen an NBA game in at least 20 years.  I had to google Goodwin.  It was not a name I recognized.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

RME

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on August 09, 2017, 08:28:19 pm
Yeah as a Razorback fan I guess we need to celebrate the traitor. Geez you guys that want to cheer on those that leave this state are as butthurt as any fan is on the guy leaving. Stupid.

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on August 09, 2017, 08:20:23 pm
So we should fawn over & celebrate them?

"I would hope you would support who we are. Not, who we are not."
Coach Norman Dale, Hoosiers

Did he say celebrate those players? Or cheer them on? Are there only two options, either bitch about them or celebrate them?

How about option 3? Forget them altogether.

247Hog

Pics?
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

DeltaBoy

We are too talent poor in this state for any D 1 talent to go some where else!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

SamBuckhart

Can't wait to watch kids who want to be HOGS. WOOO PIG!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Letsroll1200

I guess KJ Hill would have loved to lose against Toledo, A&M, Bama, Missouri, Auburn, and Virginia Texh. Are y'all serious. What have Arkansas done for him to have any regrets? He's competing on a national level and the a
Hogs are hoping they can beat A&M.

searkhogfan

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on August 09, 2017, 10:14:15 pm
I guess KJ Hill would have loved to lose against Toledo, A&M, Bama, Missouri, Auburn, and Virginia Texh. Are y'all serious. What have Arkansas done for him to have any regrets? He's competing on a national level and the a

Why are you here?

bigeasyhog

Listen, none of this banter is good for anyone or him. We can all point to programs and shortcomings. I'm certainly old enough to remember not only our dark years , but also some low points at Ohio State. No doubt we are in a " Valley" currently , but all programs see them. I'm of the opinion that behind Saban, Meyer is the best coach in college football now. Honestly, it's not fair to compare our schedule to theirs. Yes, there's been turmoil and disappointment from Petrino to now, but at some point we'll hit our stride again; wether it's this coach or someone else.

I will leave you with this; having been in actual attendance at the 2011 Sugar Bowl. Given superior coaching, Arkansas can be a national presence. Honestly, we should have won that game. I cut my teeth on Lou Holtz football, and when we have strong, superior coaching, we can be a potent and formidable opponent to anyone.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: searkhogfan on August 09, 2017, 10:20:36 pm

Why are you here?

I'm a Razorback fan but not a Razorback fool. KJ had 18 catches on a loaded roster last season. No regrets!

HamSammich

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on August 09, 2017, 10:14:15 pm

Friggin blunt, hurtful, but correct