2019 at Kentucky
2020 vs. Tennessee
2021 at Georgia
2022 vs. South Carolina
2023 at Florida
2024 vs. Kentucky
2025 at Vanderbilt

Kentucky and Georgia will be great trips

Bourbon Trail and Keenland Racing the 2 days before the game in Lexington and then Athens is a great college town and a nice stadium experience.
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: George S. Pigton on August 08, 2017, 11:15:09 am
Arkansas Razorbacks

2017 at South Carolina
2018 vs. Vanderbilt
2019 at Kentucky
2020 vs. Tennessee
2021 at Georgia
2022 vs. South Carolina
2023 at Florida
2024 vs. Kentucky
2025 at Vanderbilt

Kentucky and Georgia will be great trips

Bourbon Trail and Keenland Racing the 2 days before the game in Lexington and then Athens is a great college town and a nice stadium experience.

The Bourbon trail is awesome. Highly recommend it.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on August 08, 2017, 11:42:27 am
The Bourbon trail is awesome. Highly recommend it.

I drunkenly recommend it.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

George S. Pigton

that's a pretty good bet, but I also wouldn't be shocked to see Jeff just pay LRK $3 million to just go away and play that game here as he has a new stadium to show off.
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

Tusks

Since the Hogs joined the SEC I'd bet they've played Vanderbilt the least of all the West teams.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: tusked on August 09, 2017, 05:09:02 pm
Since the Hogs joined the SEC I'd bet they've played Vanderbilt the least of all the West teams.

Yup. Shoot doesn't ole miss get them yearly? And Kentucky for MSU? Crazy. Rotate the full cross conference schedule. I don't care about preserving Bama v Tenner or Aub v FU. If I got those correct.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

bennyl08

I think we've also played LSU the most among the East teams?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 09, 2017, 05:40:47 pm
I think we've also played LSU the most among the East teams?

Huh?  LSU and Arkansas are both in the West division.

HamSammich

WizardofhOgZ

Absolutely.  I actually did the research a couple of years ago (can't find it at the moment) and I found that we had played them less than any other SEC team . . . by 3 or 4 games . . . and - not surprisingly - the SEC West team that had played them the MOST was . . . Alabama.  What a surprise! (NOT!).

These days, it doesn't make so much of a difference - as Alabama really IS that much better than all the other teams.  But most don't know that back "in the day", the Bear got fat on a steady diet of Vandy.  Moreover, the SEC had a jumbled pattern of not playing the same number of SEC games (believe it or not), so some SEC teams got permission to count non-conference games as SEC contests on a one-time basis.  Alabama also exploited this loophole to great advantage several times, which helped them to win several close races for the SEC crown (unstable as it was, since many of the teams did not play each other and - as noted - some got to count random non-conference games as SEC wins). 

One reason I never cared too much for the Old Bear.  Very good football coach, to be sure.  But in those days, he was able to get away with murder - and he did.  He stretched the rules every which way, and the SEC turned a blind eye.

nchogg

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on August 10, 2017, 12:02:38 am
Huh?  LSU and Arkansas are both in the West division.
benny is just being silly since Vandy is in the east.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on August 08, 2017, 04:03:04 pm
You can bet vandy will play in little Rock. Hogs must play 1 more game there and I believe in the contract little rock is still owed 1 more sec game.
I hope not.  If we do not have to play a SEC game at the Rock again I do not think we should.  RRS after these renovations are over is beautiful and should be showed off as much as possible.  I wouldn't be surprised if Long buys out the remaining years of the contract with Little Rock.  Its dollars and cents.

Hog Fan...DOH!

I fully expect Vandy to be led by rising allstar QB, Cam Newton Cutler.

Hogopolis

I want Arkansas to play Tennessee more.  To me, when that series was ended on a yearly basis, it was the one SEC game I looked forward to more than any other.