Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBS All Access App

Started by jwhite_13, August 07, 2017, 11:16:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jwhite_13

Do you get the live football games on this app during the fall? I have sling right now and can watch all other games on it. Trying to figure out if I need to pay for basic cable or if that app will work for watching the games. Thanks in advance.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

The only games you would be able to get are the 2 or 2 broadcast on CBS each year. Most of them are available on the watchESPN app
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

k.c.hawg

They stream their Saturday games on CBSsports.com and the app
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: jwhite_13 on August 07, 2017, 11:16:24 am
Do you get the live football games on this app during the fall? I have sling right now and can watch all other games on it. Trying to figure out if I need to pay for basic cable or if that app will work for watching the games. Thanks in advance.

Yes you get all the SEC game of the week games + local NFL games started @ the end of last year. This is what I use.

jwhite_13

Perfect. yes I have Sling and just wanted to make sure I could get any/all games on CBS. 6.99 for the app is a lot better than paying another $47 for basic cable.

GolfnHog

Quote from: jwhite_13 on August 07, 2017, 11:16:24 am

yes you can. You can get it w/ limited commercials for around $5.99/mo or spend the $10.99 for commercial free streaming. I added it last year and just did away w/ the external antenna for the local channels.  As an aside I also added the FOX & NBC apps and will cancel the subscriptions on these after football season.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"