Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jimmy Fallon

Started by MS_HogFan, August 04, 2017, 08:32:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MS_HogFan

He was making fun of the Dallas Cowboys last night. Here is one of the pics.

SOOIE

tusksincolorado

Quote from: MS_HogFan on August 04, 2017, 08:32:28 am
He was making fun of the Dallas Cowboys last night. Here is one of the pics.

Smart money says you probably should not poke fun at a "Mountain size Man". It would be wonderful if Fallon invited him on his show...the height and size difference between Fallon and Skipper would be hilarious!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

The Kig

Quote from: tusksincolorado on August 04, 2017, 09:25:57 am
Smart money says you probably should not poke fun at a "Mountain size Man". It would be wonderful if Fallon invited him on his show...the height and size difference between Fallon and Skipper would be hilarious!

Would be funny...Fallon according to the interwebs is 6'0.  Guessing that Hollywood does to height what football does with speed...no way he is 6'0.

Only way Skipper gets an appearance is to become a star or famous for something.  Even then, it was sorta like what we do with players/coaches on game week with look alikes, so not really grudge-worthy.
Poker Porker

bennyl08

Quote from: The Kig on August 04, 2017, 09:35:06 am
Would be funny...Fallon according to the interwebs is 6'0.  Guessing that Hollywood does to height what football does with speed...no way he is 6'0.

Only way Skipper gets an appearance is to become a star or famous for something.  Even then, it was sorta like what we do with players/coaches on game week with look alikes, so not really grudge-worthy.

Grudge, that comparison is easily a compliment. Royalty and one of the best stand up comedians this decade?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

WizardofhOgZ

I randomly watched the Tonight Show last night as well (rarely do these days).  Not only did they have that picture/comment about Skipper (was the first one), they also showed Sam Irwin-Hill with a caption (paraphrasing) "Most likely to be eliminated from the Bachelor and say "I wasn't into her anyways" . . .

Funny that two ex-Hogs were included in the 8-10 they spoofed, when they had 200 players to choose from . . .

AirWarren

RME

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on August 04, 2017, 01:28:21 pm
I randomly watched the Tonight Show last night as well (rarely do these days).  Not only did they have that picture/comment about Skipper (was the first one), they also showed Sam Irwin-Hill with a caption (paraphrasing) "Most likely to be eliminated from the Bachelor and say "I wasn't into her anyways" . . .

Funny that two ex-Hogs were included in the 8-10 they spoofed, when they had 200 players to choose from . . .

Come on, man.

WizardofhOgZ

Found it on YouTube . . .

PORKULATOR

Thats a bog damn love child.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

WizardofhOgZ