Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aggie fans think Arkansas is a dirty program

Started by Hogopolis, August 01, 2017, 06:37:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogopolis

More so than any other team in any sport at at any level, I hate the Aggies. 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2870656

Bacons Rebellion

247Hog

Sounds like they're gearing up for excuses for when we kick their asses this year.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

RebelW

If they call that dirty then they are a bunch of tits. That's like playing patty cake compared to a lot of games I've watched. I honestly wish we played more dirty. Whatever it takes

NuttinItUp

This is the one game that frustrates me more than any other.

Beat the Aggies this year!!

6 years is too long!!

TXArcher

jmb1973

They also think that screwing farm animals is socially acceptable. Consider the source. They have an all male cheerleading corps.

LZH

MuskogeeHogFan

Dumb post by an Aggie. Take it for what it is worth. Garrett got whipped.
Go Hogs Go!

hobhog

One guy posts about Skipper and it gets pegged as the whole fan base by OP?!?

RME

Dude in the original post said:

"but watch #44 at the 1:36 mark essentially come in and block / tackle Myles from behind, and take him completely out of the play."

That's almost comical. Great design and block. Garrett was the #1 overall pick in the draft. Sure he probably wasn't expecting a block to come from Cantrell right there, but head on a swivel my man.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: hobhog on August 01, 2017, 07:14:00 pm
Post was not about Skipper. He mentioned Skipper.
I hope we frick them until they cry this year

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: hobhog on August 01, 2017, 07:14:00 pm

Actually he was posting about a block by Cantrell on their star DE last year while citing Skipper as a repeat offender.
Go Hogs Go!

AirWarren

Ex-Trumpet

If we only win one game this year, I could deal with it--as long as it's aTm. 

Then fire everyone for losing to Mizzou.  Again.  They suck.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Thunderhog Jr

Aggies are just Mississippi State Bulldogs on welfare...........
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

rzrbackramsfan

Everyone in that thread thought it was skipper making that block. Gosh I hope we skulldrag them.

247Hog

Would love to beat them 56 - 0 and be the reason they fire Sumlin.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on August 01, 2017, 07:22:25 pm
Dude in the original post said:

"but watch #44 at the 1:36 mark essentially come in and block / tackle Myles from behind, and take him completely out of the play."

That's almost comical. Great design and block. Garrett was the #1 overall pick in the draft. Sure he probably wasn't expecting a block to come from Cantrell right there, but head on a swivel my man.

This would be the same scheme and play that another coach from the SEC called innovative? 

I have never seen a team get so thoroughly whipped by another for years now, yet still somehow win.  Bielema needs to start winning that game on a regular basis. 

ricepig

Aggies thinking, now that's a funny one right there.....

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on August 01, 2017, 06:38:35 pm
Aggies are still Aggies.
Or to put it more bluntly: A holes are always going to be A holes.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: ricepig on August 01, 2017, 08:41:33 pm
Aggies thinking, now that's a funny one right there.....

Exactly.  Bless their heart.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hoggish1

Why, 'cause Skiper stuck his leg in the air 60 yards behind the play?

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Arkansas Fan

When I read the title I thought Aggie fans were accusing us of something in recruiting.

NuttinItUp

HogMantheIntruder

Didn't read the article, but could it have something to do with the fact that our cheerleaders menstruate?
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

PorkRinds

There's more comments in this thread than there are in that one...

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: 247Hog on August 01, 2017, 08:31:15 pm
Would love to beat them 56 - 0 and be the reason they fire Sumlin.

Not gonna be fun when they fire Sumlin and get Chip Kelly

HamSammich

You guys are cute. Aggie fan never thinks about arkansas. They own us in modern history.

You find one lunatic that says we are a dirty program and 100 turn out here and start marching on town hall.

hog.goblin

Quote from: HamSammich on August 02, 2017, 12:15:32 am
They own us in modern history.

The last 25 years:  Aggies lead 5 - 3 with 2 of the wins in OT.  Hardly being "owned" in modern history.  But I sure would like to get a win after losing 5 in a row.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: HamSammich on August 02, 2017, 12:15:32 am
You guys are cute. Aggie fan never thinks about arkansas. They own us in modern history.

You find one lunatic that says we are a dirty program and 100 turn out here and start marching on town hall.
Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on August 02, 2017, 12:05:30 am
Not gonna be fun when they fire Sumlin and get Chip Kelly

Good to see some folks who aren't Hog fans chiming in.
All Gas, No Brakes!

HamSammich

Quote from: Deep Shoat on August 02, 2017, 12:33:38 am
Good to see some folks who aren't Hog fans chiming in.

I live in Aggie land part of the year. Believe what you want.

But.we.are.not.relevant.or.thought.about.here.

gchamblee

Quote from: HamSammich on August 02, 2017, 12:47:18 am
I live in Aggie land part of the year. Believe what you want.

But.we.are.not.relevant.or.thought.about.here.

You just like throwing rocks at the hogs. You claim to be a fan but have never acted like one in a single thread I have seen you in, for as long as I have been here. You are just another hogtard1964.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I wont lie. I saw that skipper play last year where he hurt Garrett and it was a little dirty. Doesn't mean I have a problem with it though. If they want to say we play dirty we may as well do it  ;)
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

jkstock04

Quote from: Hogopolis on August 01, 2017, 06:37:43 pm
   More so than any other team in any sport at at any level, I hate the Aggies. 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2870656
Meh...pretty weak play to whine about. Reads like something you would see on Hogville though... pure homerism.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

jkstock04

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on August 02, 2017, 06:49:08 am
I wont lie. I saw that skipper play last year where he hurt Garrett and it was a little dirty. Doesn't mean I have a problem with it though. If they want to say we play dirty we may as well do it  ;)
I disagree...I thought it was a solid play. The only people that are going to complain about those type of plays are the bleeding heart liberal 'everyone deserves a ribbon' crowd.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: jkstock04 on August 02, 2017, 07:41:55 am
I disagree...I thought it was a solid play. The only people that are going to complain about those type of plays are the bleeding heart liberal 'everyone deserves a ribbon' crowd.
Someone always finds a way to bring their political views to football. If you read my entire comment before you got wound, you would see that I had no problem with it. I would actually like to see more of it. I want other teams to fear being on the field with us
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

RazorWest

Texas A&M is a must win for CBB to get me on board.  If he loses that game again, then I'll be an official "darksider". 

And I know someone will say good riddance, just can't lose to a mediocre team every single year

Seebs

I don't ask what my ex-wife thinks and I don't seek out what Aggies think. Neither should you.

They are both lying trolls. 
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

jkstock04

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on August 02, 2017, 08:01:37 am
Someone always finds a way to bring their political views to football. If you read my entire comment before you got wound, you would see that I had no problem with it. I would actually like to see more of it. I want other teams to fear being on the field with us
You said it was dirty. I think it was a legal hit. That's not getting too wound.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

factchecker

Skipper's trip in 2014 was dirty and dumb.

The cut block the Aggies are mad about was not and will not be considered dirty until they make cut blocking a penalty:

https://twitter.com/CJohnChavis/status/780904471853461504
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: jkstock04 on August 02, 2017, 08:16:20 am
You said it was dirty. I think it was a legal hit. That's not getting too wound.
I said it was dirty AND I LIKED IT. You liked the play, I liked the play. What more is there to discuss  ???

rljjr

Whatever Chavis is crying about wasn't dirty. The OP complaint wasn't dirty either. Sweet Fancy Moses.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: RazorWest on August 02, 2017, 08:08:36 am
Texas A&M is a must win for CBB to get me on board.  If he loses that game again, then I'll be an official "darksider". 

And I know someone will say good riddance, just can't lose to a mediocre team every single year

I am not on board with that, but I know a lot of people are. If the streak goes to 0-6 since the Ags joined the SEC, the Bielema haters are going to be out in full force. This is as close to a must win as I can imagine this year. (Perhaps Missouri as well after the debacle last year.)

TebowHater

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Poppa Tart on August 02, 2017, 12:00:56 am
Didn't read the article, but could it have something to do with the fact that our cheerleaders menstruate?

Duh, it attracts bears...
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Poppa Tart on August 02, 2017, 12:00:56 am
Well aggie cheerleaders also fellate the male anatomy