Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by gdumont on 17 Jul 2017
  • A few Razorback basketball players took to twitter to express their thoughts on former Hog commit Reggie Perry choosing Mississippi State

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/razorback-basketball-players-react-to-perrys-commitment/767662159
  • #2 by Boss Hog in the Arkansas on 17 Jul 2017
  • I love this team man! #WPS
  • #3 by Youngsta71701 on 18 Jul 2017
  • I love this team man! #WPS
    Yes sir, they are all Hog. Gotta love it!
  • #4 by FineAsSwine on 19 Jul 2017
  • Getting back to an "us against the world" mentality, just what the Dr. ordered. Ready to take on any and all outsiders. To borrow a line from my fellow poster, if you ain't a hog you ain't chitlins.
  • #5 by Hogopolis on 02 Aug 2017
  • I smell money changing hands.   Anytime a 5 star goes to a sorry ass program it looks like Ole Miss all over again.   
  • #6 by FineAsSwine on 02 Aug 2017
  • I smell money changing hands.   Anytime a 5 star goes to a sorry ass program it looks like Ole Miss all over again.

Medical expenses can run into six figures pretty quickly. Gotta have something to offset that.  ;)
  • #7 by cityhog on 21 Aug 2017

I wouldn't exactly call going to play for Ben Howland a lateral move, but a punk move on that kid's part.
  • #8 by HogFaninMemphis on 18 Sep 2017
  • Medical expenses can run into six figures pretty quickly. Gotta have something to offset that.  ;)
    I mean, yes winky face, but I can completely see why you'd do that if it were offered. That being said, I doubt Ben Howland is paying people, he's just an awesome recruiter. His problems at UCLA were always about coaching, not recruiting.
  • #9 by FineAsSwine on 18 Sep 2017
  • I mean, yes winky face, but I can completely see why you'd do that if it were offered. That being said, I doubt Ben Howland is paying people, he's just an awesome recruiter. His problems at UCLA were always about coaching, not recruiting.

Well, lets hope we smash them this year.
  • #10 by ShadowHawg on 26 Sep 2017

I thinks u have esp..................n
  • #11 by Pig Power on 27 Sep 2017
  • I mean, yes winky face, but I can completely see why you'd do that if it were offered. That being said, I doubt Ben Howland is paying people, he's just an awesome recruiter. His problems at UCLA were always about coaching, not recruiting.
    Nope, but Adidas might be $$$
  • #12 by HogFanDan on 27 Sep 2017

Jay Williams said that his former sports agency gave $250K to Kevin Love's AAU coach. Would be hard to believe that Howland and/or his staff knew nothing about that.
Pages:
Actions