Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has the best media guide cover?

Started by bennyl08, July 09, 2017, 06:51:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyl08

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on July 11, 2017, 08:47:22 pm
Me superior?

You're the one that assumed I didn't know what the dark web was.

Never made that assumption.

The assumption I made was that you had a very loose criteria for what counts as the dark web, found something on a very not dark web location like 4chan, and thought by name dropping that you were searching the dark web, you'd score points.

Still, I fail to see the relevance of name dropping in the first place other than a desire to impress, but that's just me. Would be interested for you to post it here though.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

PorkRinds

I know exactly what the dark web is. Jump ball.

razorbrass

First of all I can't believe people are getting paid for this kind of work.  UK might as well taken a picture to a kindergarten craft class and got the same product.  Missouri, really at least put some effort in it.  It's like they farmed it out to a freshman intern and they realized it was due the next day and pulled an all nighter.  Georgia "attack the day" seriously- that's not going to come back and bite them the first domestic violence incident they have - and they will have one.  I'm sure Florida meant to imply champ but couldn't it also be chump as well?  I guess Miss St. Is just proud of their backwater cowtown.  All that glitz and glimmer I just don't know how they keep those players focused down there.  In the words of Donnie T "sad".
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: bennyl08 on July 12, 2017, 12:20:21 am
Never made that assumption.

The assumption I made was that you had a very loose criteria for what counts as the dark web, found something on a very not dark web location like 4chan, and thought by name dropping that you were searching the dark web, you'd score points.

Still, I fail to see the relevance of name dropping in the first place other than a desire to impress, but that's just me. Would be interested for you to post it here though.

What did I find on 4chan?

What name did I drop?

You brought that up. I still have no frankin clue what you are talking about.

I made a joke about them having their pay to play recruiting website on the dark web, you started hurling garbage.

I'm done with you. You obviously don't know the requirements for a joke. I suggest George Carlin to help you out.

NSFW

This is my non-signature signature.

010HogFan

There are some really cool ones this year.

I like ours, LSU's, SC's, Tennessee, and Bama's as the best ones