Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pack the Bud on Saturday

Started by PigWig, March 02, 2017, 03:34:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigWig

This is an NCAA Tournament team who can lock up a decent seed with a win Saturday.  It will also be Senior Day.  If it is within your means, try to get out to Bud Walton Arena on Saturday afternoon.  The weather will be nice, the 1:00 game time allows for anyone within a 3 hour radius to comfortably make this game without waking up too early or getting home too late.  If you have tickets, go to the game or give them to someone who will.  If you don't have tickets, there are still tickets available for as low as $20 through the UofA (http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AIBM%3AB16%3A20%3A&linkID=arkansas&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=MBI&cgc=).

Let's pack the house for Moses, Dusty, and Manny who will be playing their last game at BWA.  Let's reward this team for a good season by sending them off with a sellout crowd.  Let's be loud, rowdy, and give our boys that 10 point advantage Nolan always talked about.  Let's ensure the regular season ends with a win and that we are only playing for seeding in the SEC Tournament.  Let's pack the Bud on Saturday.

:razorback:

Raymond Zorback

Got tickets on Monday and the only thing left was upper deck.  Should be a good crowd!
You can call me Ray.

Mick Hogger

Just picked up a pair. This team deserves a sellout.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Dirty

I wish I could go!  I will be cheering from Mobile, Al.

Ironhawg

If you have tickets and cannot attend Saturday, please put them up for sale on the Ticket board.  Help a fellow Hogvillian out!

revolution

Thanks to Dusty, Mosea and Manny! Hopefully you're part of the resurgence and restoration of Razorback Basketball!

Timfromlittlerockhog

I agree. I hate to say this but I hope this place is a ghost town saturday bc everyone is at the game.

PigWig

Keep it up Hog fans!  Looks like there are only a couple hundred seats remaining. 

hogfan14

My other half is in grad school at UA so we will be in the student section  :razorback:

Dwight_K_Shrute

I'm efforting to get tix and take my daughter who will be a Fr next year.  Haven't been to a game all year and this one should be good. Send these kids out the right way.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

lstewart

my wife and I will be there in our regular seats. Son who is a UA student will also be there.

PigWig

Quote from: ricepig on March 03, 2017, 09:37:03 am
https://twitter.com/ChrisFreet/status/837685481173368838
Great news, looks like there are still about 200 tickets left on the UofA website.  Get them while you can.

The_Iceman

I'll be there with 4 others. Wps!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Got my tickets on Stub Hub, second to the last row in the upper deck.  Going to hit BWA early see if I can pick up better seats outside the arena. But at least I'm guaranteed a seat.  Should be rocking.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Razorod

Hopefully it will start being this way more often in the years to come.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: PigWig on March 02, 2017, 03:34:49 pm
This is an NCAA Tournament team who can lock up a decent seed with a win Saturday.

What do you consider a "decent" seed?

HiggiePiggy

I will be there with about 10 people.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

NuttinItUp

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

I'm stuck like Chuck. I'm obligated to attend the KU vs OSU in Stillwater. Thank God for dvr.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

NuttinItUp

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on March 03, 2017, 07:35:48 pm
I will be there with about 10 people.

Hopefully you will be there with about 19,000 people. If it is only 10, it will look a little sparse.

PORKULATOR

I've already packed the bud... Dude?!?!?
Twistitup where you at man.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

I'm actually gonna be in Ga for the 2nd half.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

3kgthog

Talk about empty. 6 mins to tip and it's similar to a women's game I went to back in the Gary Blair era.

gangstaback

Weak showing... what was going on in NWA?

NuttinItUp

FineAsSwine

snoblind

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 04, 2017, 12:50:44 pm
Talk about empty. 6 mins to tip and it's similar to a women's game I went to back in the Gary Blair era.

LOL. 

Rawker

Quote from: gangstaback on March 04, 2017, 03:11:44 pm

Walmart employee meeting.

factchecker

How do I know you weren't there?

HMMMMM.....

There was 16k at the game.  Nowhere near empty.  Nowhere near a women's game attendance.

The best thing about going to games is knowing that fans like you won't EVER be there.  THANK GOD!
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Wrong again you UCA lover.

16,000 there.

Go support your striped bears with your tuition.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Quote from: rob99SS on March 04, 2017, 06:25:50 pm
You people are so pathetic. It was damn near a sell out. I was there.

I was there also.  The crowd was juiced.  The little kids playing basketball at halftime got an experience by playing in front of a crowd like that.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

I posted this in the other thread but a lifelong hog was at the game today:

https://twitter.com/AlyssaOrange/status/838173792111329280

Pretty cool to see AC3 come back and support his Hogs.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

(notOM)Rebel123

March 04, 2017, 06:31:08 pm #36 Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 08:38:07 pm by (notOM)Rebel123

The game is in Bud Walton arena, not Barnhill. Just head south, you'll find it. Nowhere near empty at 6 minute prior to tip.
How do you even come up with this stuff? Geez.

....and 12:50 was not 6:00 minutes before the tip.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

tangman

bythelake

Lots of fun at the game.  Exactly what the fans and team needed.

WSPHOG

Everybody was at the game where were you?

BrooklynRoss

Crowd was awesome on TV. Good job guys.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Dwight_K_Shrute

H8erz can't b***** about the record or not making the dance so they have resorted to this. I was there it was loud. Was it packed? No but solid crowd that was in to it from start to finish. Fans that had tickets and didn't go, it's their loss. They missed a good game or could have made money in secondary market. Plenty of folks were looking for tickets outside BWA

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

gangstaback

Quote from: factchecker on March 04, 2017, 06:20:45 pm
Wrong again you UCA lover.

16,000 there.

Go support your striped bears with your tuition.

What are you even talking about? Holy crap, pick something to argue about. You sound like a giant manchild crybaby.

At least do me the favor and stop replying to my posts.

gangstaback

Quote from: WSPHOG on March 04, 2017, 06:37:46 pm
Everybody was at the game where were you?

Ummm, I moved away from NWA and I was watching it on TV. You have a problem with that, then go cry to someone who cares.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: gangstaback on March 05, 2017, 04:54:40 pm
Ummm, I moved away from NWA and I was watching it on TV. You have a problem with that, then go cry to someone who cares.

TV coverage was on at 12:50 pm?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Youngsta71701

If an Arkansas women's game had half that crowd that would be awesome. :razorback:
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

WSPHOG

Quote from: gangstaback on March 05, 2017, 04:54:40 pm

Then don't bitch about a bad crowd when u obviously weren't their or have clue how good the crowd was.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: factchecker on March 04, 2017, 06:29:43 pm
I posted this in the other thread but a lifelong hog was at the game today:

https://twitter.com/AlyssaOrange/status/838173792111329280

Pretty cool to see AC3 come back and support his Hogs.

Love that dude's smile. It makes me smile.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"