Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

a message to SEC officials

Started by PORKULATOR, October 22, 2016, 03:39:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Cowards....  every one of you.
The level of Bama privilege was on full display on that NON TARGETING  call.

Stand up to the mighty Saban,  the mighty Bama,  for the sake of college football.  Call it fair,  you losers.

wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

sasnakrafan

The PI wouldn't on aTm was marginal at best - guaranteed it wouldn't have been called if bama did it. The office in Birmingham is corrupt - leading w the crown  helmet to helmet overrides the non defenseless player argument
Corrupt!!!!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

alohawg

So they do recognize targeting......sometimes.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

wildhogman

You internet guru's need to go back and find video of all the blown calls made by SEC officials. Especially the ones favoring the Higher rated team or affecting a line in vegas.  Make a highlight video and then post it on utube and post links all over the college football world. Make it to the point the talking heads cannot ignore it because so many people are discussing it. SEC home office is full of roaches, Wana make a roach disappear fast? Turn on the lights.  Turn on the flood lights and put the spot light directly on birmingham.  Make it impossible to hide
Also be sure to point out where the officials call some ticky tac penalties on bama or the favored team, to make the box score look even.
Ya know they always do it once the out come is secured to make things look on the up and up

PORKULATOR

Quote from: sasnakrafan on October 22, 2016, 03:44:53 pm
The PI wouldn't on aTm was marginal at best - guaranteed it wouldn't have been called if bama did it. The office in Birmingham is corrupt - leading w the crown  helmet to helmet overrides the non defenseless player argument
Corrupt!!!!
you mean something like that..
I mean, it WAS targeting, but call it both ways.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hogginbama

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 22, 2016, 03:54:00 pm
you mean something like that..
I mean, it WAS targeting, but call it both ways.

So a would be tackler is a defenseless player?
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

RazorbackRon

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 22, 2016, 03:39:56 pm
Cowards...  every one of you.
The level of Bama privilege was on full display on that NON TARGETING  call.

Stand up to the mighty Saban,  the mighty Bama,  for the sake of college football.  Call it fair,  you losers.

wps

Do you sit in the lower SEZ?  The guy behind me yelled this the whole game.

and I agree the targeting that was not called was atrocious.
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

hawgfan4life

Both were targeting but one was called.  A$M grabbing receivers a lot and clearly got a pass that was out of bounds ruled complete. 

Hogwild

Quote from: RazorbackRon on October 22, 2016, 04:10:51 pm

and I agree the targeting that was not called was atrocious.

this whole replay reviews being called from Birmingham has been a failure

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Michael_Carvell/status/790736331949404160

QuoteSaban disagrees with some analysts on non-targeting call on Mack Wilson
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Michael_Carvell/status/790653135362588672

QuoteThe targeting rule affected the Tigers during a 51-45 loss to Middle Tennessee on Saturday. Defensive end Marcell Frazier was ejected for targeting following a hit on Middle Tennessee quarterback Brent Stockstill early in the fourth quarter.

https://twitter.com/GabeDeArmond/status/790011414811250688

https://twitter.com/GabeDeArmond/status/790648189582008320
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Michael_Carvell/status/790608353575706624

Quote"It was a great hit," Saban said at the Monday Morning Quarterback Club. "I know some people made something about the fact that it was targeting, but it's not an unprotected player. The guy's running with the ball. So, we always tell our players that we want you to lower your target and see what you hit even when you tackle so that we don't get in those situations.

"But that wasn't a foul because it was not an unprotected player."

https://twitter.com/Marq_Burnett/status/789921407492907008

crimsonaudio

The kick returner isn't a defenseless player, which is the requirement of the targeting rule (posted below).

QuoteNo player shall target and make forcible contact to the head or neck area of a defenseless opponent (See Note 2 below) with the helmet, forearm, hand, fist, elbow or shoulder. This foul requires that there be at least one indicator of targeting (See Note 1 below). When in question, it is a foul (Rules 2-27-14 and 9-6). (A.R. 9-1-4-I-VI)

Note 2: Defenseless player (Rule 2-27-14):

A player in the act of or just after throwing a pass.
A receiver attempting to catch a forward pass or in position to receive a backward pass, or one who has completed a catch and has not had time to protect himself or has not clearly become a ball carrier.
A kicker in the act of or just after kicking a ball, or during the kick or the return.
A kick returner attempting to catch or recover a kick, or one who has completed a catch or recovery and has not had time to protect himself or has not clearly become a ball carrier.
A player on the ground.
A player obviously out of the play.
A player who receives a blind-side block.
A ball carrier already in the grasp of an opponent and whose forward progress has been stopped.
A quarterback any time after a change of possession.
A ball carrier who has obviously given himself up and is sliding feet-first.

ALLVOL

Bammer was getting calls decades and decades prior to Saban arriving to that hell hole known as Tuscaloosa. They have always get calls and evry break. 

jbcarol

jbcarol

Brent Zwerneman ‏@BrentZwerneman Oct 25 College Station, TX

Kevin Sumlin said he has contacted SEC office about severity of helmet to helmet hit by Alabama's Mack Wilson on A&M's Speedy Noil.

Quote from: jbcarol on October 26, 2016, 07:43:40 am
https://twitter.com/Michael_Carvell/status/791018846266200064

jbcarol

ALLVOL

Quote from: sevenof400 on October 26, 2016, 08:12:13 am
10 in a row.

You may now shut up and sit down.

Leaarn your history. Then talk.

jbcarol

jbcarol