Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Richard Dumas and Big O

Started by Fatty McGee, April 20, 2014, 02:12:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatty McGee

Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

Fatty McGee

— Oliver Miller: I sell cars at Superstition Springs Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I've done it four months. I moved back in August for my grandson and the weather. One day at church, I ran into Alvin Heggs, who I played against in college when he was at Texas. I asked what he was doing, and he runs a dealership. I said, "Can I work for you?" and he told me to call him. I call him Monday and started on Tuesday. It's a different experience. I'm not the type to put pressure on people. I was in Washington D.C., being in trouble. It was meant for me to be here. My sister, niece, best friend and old teammates Gerald Brown, Mark West and Ced Ceballos are all here. My youngest son, Amman, just graduated from Higley High and is going to UofA to be a doctor. I guess I did something right. My oldest son, Xavier, has his own (automotive engineering) business, Spultronix. My goal is to open a jazz soul-food restaurant and then I want to coach kids in AAU from 15 to 17.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/20130520phoenix-suns-players-discuss-what-theyre-doing-today.html

Fatty McGee

CapitalCityHawg

Hogeration

Quote from: CapitalCityHawg on April 20, 2014, 05:30:07 pm
I came across this the other day.  Big O NBA mix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrtGs-gNITI

Great video.  Thanks for posting.  Often forget how talented that guy was.  Softest hands of any big man I've ever seen.  Fantastic passer too.

+1

CapitalCityHawg

Quote from: Hogeration on April 21, 2014, 08:49:14 am
Great video.  Thanks for posting.  Often forget how talented that guy was.  Softest hands of any big man I've ever seen.  Fantastic passer too.

+1

No problem.  I can't believe some of the passes in that video.