Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hawgs-Dawgs Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, March 05, 2006, 12:09:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

Who told Dontell he could shoot
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Zen_Hog

Man, sloppy ball right here.

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Tater Salad

stronguard

If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

GrizzledHogFan

"The shooting has been less than superb today."  Understatement of the year.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

hogfancb

Ar Hawks 34

Dwight_K_Shrute

Nice E star to Brew two in a row.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

jkstock04

These guys suck..we should beat them by 15 or 20.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hogfancb

chiefsfan

That was a casual dunk by brewer

BTW does anyone else here hold their breath every time Dontrell touches the ball...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Woo Hawg

Rare treat for all the Razorback fans down here in Shreveport, they are showing the S. Ill./Bradley game.  I'm psyched.

taintlint

March 05, 2006, 01:18:26 pm #64 Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 01:20:19 pm by taintlint
How can we be on a 12-0 run when the score was never UGA 7 UA 2!?!?!? I hate JP.

hogfancb

They do not need to get over confident.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Damn two 9:30 games in a row, I hate that stuff.  Seems like we are always in that game

Zen_Hog

Damn, commentators suck. They just saying how Brewer needs 22 p;oints to pass Davis as SEC scoring leader. A minute later he dunked it, and said that is why Brewer is the SEC scoring leader. WTH!

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: chiefsfan on March 05, 2006, 01:18:03 pm

BTW does anyone else here hold their breath every time Dontrell touches the ball...

Hold their breath?  I have a heart attack.

Tater Salad

Zen_Hog

hogfancb

taintlint

Quote from: gmb_79 on March 05, 2006, 01:19:13 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on March 05, 2006, 01:18:03 pm

Hold their breath?  I have a heart attack.

I throw my fist through the wall.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Townes just got schooled on that one.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Let's put hill in for some d.

Boner

Quote from: taintlint on March 05, 2006, 01:18:26 pm
How can we be on a 12-0 runt when the score was never UGA 7 UA 2!?!?!? I hate JP.

At least you've got it

Skip Foreplay

Quote from: taintlint on March 05, 2006, 01:14:19 pm
Hill's [CENSORED] seems to be really showing today.
OMG too funny.but too true

jkstock04

"The dogs lead by 7"...what jackasses..
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

taintlint

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 05, 2006, 01:20:16 pm

Because he is switching his tampon right now.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on March 05, 2006, 01:19:52 pm
Townes just got schooled on that one.

When georgia stays under control, they are a whole lot better.

lackluster game so far
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfancb

They didn't put up the point when the Georgia player it the free throw.  It was 7-2.

GrizzledHogFan

You'd think that the "best conference in America" could get a better TV deal than with these jokers.

Ar Hawks 34

hogfancb

We get ESPN on Tuesday nights.

lunchbox72703

you figure JP sports would have learned how to broadcast by the last game of the season.....

hogfancb

HognotinMemphis

Ga crowd stinks. Hogs will win this and play them again Thurs.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

taintlint

Skip Foreplay

Can we possible lose to a tean with a starter who has Red hair? there are more great Black hockey players than Red Headed hoop stars.

Zen_Hog

Dwight_K_Shrute

GA has three guys that look like they are right off the farm.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 05, 2006, 01:23:43 pm

No kidding.  How many people are there?  2,000?

Zen_Hog

hogfancb

taintlint

Did Hurricane Katrina refugee's live on the Georgia court for a few months? That court looks like poop.

Zen_Hog

Skip Foreplay

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 05, 2006, 01:23:43 pm
I see empty seats right behind the bench...thought it was the Lady backs @ Georgia.

Zen_Hog

Boner

taintlint

Quote from: Pig in a Poke on March 05, 2006, 01:24:24 pm
Can we possible lose to a tean with a starter who has Red hair? there are more great Black hockey players than Red Headed hoop stars.

You forgot about Luc Longley!