Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Houston Nutt Story

Started by SAUhogfan, February 27, 2006, 09:21:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LA HAWG

go hogues

estelle getty would be a good frank

and how bout the brothers darrell from newhart as hdn's in-state coaching brothers?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Broken Trigger

The casting is finished for the refs in the movie as well........

hoggystyle78

Starring Pee Wee Herman as Houston Nutt and Buddy Ebson (uncle Jed) as JFB.

FLKeysGuy

posted earlier, but it was funny enough for an encore...

"Yes, your son is in good hands!  We'll be coaching him for the next four years..."

whatsshakinbacon

And starring as Steven Hill.......

Bacon out...

FLKeysGuy

Zoiks!

FLKeysGuy

In his finest clothes and playbook in hand, HDN hits the recruiting trail...

HawgWyld

And, starring as good ol' Houston...

philobeddoe

You guys are hilarious.  Since y'all don't have anything to bash Heath about lately, you immediately go back to bashing HDN.

Allister Fiend

Hey Gus, I like a' way you coach, uh huh. Wont a job?

Bring me some a them french fried po-taters, uh huh.

Allister Fiend

Coach Nutt inspecting the sod along with his buddy Dowell Loggains.

HawgWyld

Quote from: philobeddoe on March 01, 2006, 09:30:23 am
You guys are hilarious.  Since y'all don't have anything to bash Heath about lately, you immediately go back to bashing HDN.

I wasn't aware the Nutt bashing had ever stopped...

Allister Fiend

And none other than Patrick "Blue" Cranshaw from Old School to play JFB! God rest his soul.

Allister Fiend

One week of good play does not save Stan. Four years of bad play are enough to drag him through the mud as well.

Let's go with Levar Burton from his Reading Rainbow days!

Allister Fiend

Playing the part of Gus Malzhan, the one and only...........

Chappeee

Chappeee

HogInaStrangeLand

March 01, 2006, 12:28:04 pm #168 Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 12:30:19 pm by HogInaStrangeLand
I'm working on posting images...

With a little make-up and dyeing the hair...Ebert made a fine Houston...

"Two thumbs up on that fine play, brutha"

HogInaStrangeLand

How do I post images...??
only can do it as attachment....can't put in main text.

jabohog

Can't believe you guys are leaving Otis out. Can't believe I just spent the time reading this either.

LA HAWG

Gene Shallat as Otis Kirk.

Cuba Gooding Jr as Dudley Dawson

Jon Voight as Mike Irwin

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: jabohog on March 01, 2006, 12:52:04 pm
Can't believe you guys are leaving Otis out. Can't believe I just spent the time reading this either.

Don't even have to change names to find the guy to play Otis:

Bacon out...

chillinhoggie

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on March 01, 2006, 01:01:32 pm

Don't even have to change names to find the guy to play Otis:

Bacon out...
Perfect. nice work shakin.

Broken Trigger

My choice for Otis is........

Rip Taylor

uofajoe99

to echo earlier post.............Houston Nutt as Dowell Loggains....and Dowell Loggains as Houston Nutt......."I signaled in that play Chuck..wasn't that good...."

Broken Trigger

R. Lee Ermey as Reggie Herring..........

go hogues

For all of you Little Rock Folks...the "sports week" crew:

Baz

Sully

Bruce James

Calcagni

(in that order)

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

hogtheball

Bubba Hog certainly seems to have theatrical abilities.  Could he play HDN?

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

thehill1414

Quote from: hogtheball on March 01, 2006, 11:00:43 pm
Bubba Hog certainly seems to have theatrical abilities.  Could he play HDN?
That guy was absolutely hysterical tonight...anyone at the game could attest.
Here's Shibest...

Broken Trigger

Georgia coach Mark Richt played by........

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: LA HAWG on March 01, 2006, 12:57:16 pm
Gene Shallat as Otis Kirk.

Cuba Gooding Jr as Dudley Dawson

Jon Voight as Mike Irwin

Dudley: "Show me the puss.y!"
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

go hogues

Otis

Broken Trigger

Starring Dewey Finn(Jack Black) as Vince Young's tutor......

Ugly Uncle

Markuson and Houston

Retired Radio Host

FLKeysGuy

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 04, 2006, 02:21:33 am
Quote from: uglyuncle on March 04, 2006, 02:17:12 am
Markuson and Houston

Up late tonight, aye uncle?

Yep.  Couldn't sleep...thought I would check out the 'ville'  You are up pretty late yourself to. 

Golfing tomorrow?
Retired Radio Host

FLKeysGuy

Insomniac.  Froze my butt off at the SHS vs. FHS baseball game and have sat here drinking rum since.  Tomorrow's supposed to be "domestic day" here... all those "honey do" projects.  I'll try to sleep as late as possible!!!  8)

Ugly Uncle

I'm with ya.  Insomnia.

Listen.  Doing chores can be confusing...don't be afraid to ask for assistance.

Retired Radio Host

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: uglyuncle on March 04, 2006, 02:41:43 am
I'm with ya.  Insomnia.

This is good advice for you and any other man who cares to listen...  although we were self-sufficient as bachelors at one point in our lives, the best thing to do when you're married is offer to do the laundry.  Then, mix all the clothes together, wash them in hot water, add bleach, and you'll never have to do laundry for the rest of your life! ;D

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 04, 2006, 02:44:45 am
I'm with ya.  Insomnia.

This is good advice for you and any other man who cares to listen...  although we were self-sufficient as bachelors at one point in our lives, the best thing to do when you're married is offer to do the laundry.  Then, mix all the clothes together, wash them in hot water, add bleach, and you'll never have to do laundry for the rest of your life! ;D

Worked exactly like that for me.  The only problem is I can't figure out how to do the same with the dishes. 
Retired Radio Host

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: uglyuncle on March 04, 2006, 02:48:50 am
I'm with ya.  Insomnia.

Worked exactly like that for me.  The only problem is I can't figure out how to do the same with the dishes. 

Me neither... any advice Hogville?

hogtheball

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 04, 2006, 03:00:19 am
I'm with ya.  Insomnia.

Finally, a topic where I actually know something.  Put the liquid dishwashing soap in the dishwasher instead of the powder.  Put in way too much - maybe mix with some bubble bath if you have some handy.  Then turn on the dishwasher.  The suds will start leaking out of the dishwasher door and will fill the kitchen floor.  More suds will come out of the sink if you're lucky.   No more dishwashing!
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: hogtheball on March 04, 2006, 01:39:09 pm
I'm with ya.  Insomnia.

Finally, a topic where I actually know something.  Put the liquid dishwashing soap in the dishwasher instead of the powder.  Put in way too much - maybe mix with some bubble bath if you have some handy.  Then turn on the dishwasher.  The suds will start leaking out of the dishwasher door and will fill the kitchen floor.  More suds will come out of the sink if you're lucky.   No more dishwashing!

When helping the wife clean the floor, be careful to ignore her fit of rage, realizing that in a month or two it will subside, and be very careful and do NOT mop well.  She will be looking for you some new chores.  My recommendation, discretely put on some dirty tennis shoes before you start mopping.  It thoroughly messes things up - worse than before.

Bacon out...

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: hogtheball on March 04, 2006, 01:39:09 pm
I'm with ya.  Insomnia.

Finally, a topic where I actually know something.  Put the liquid dishwashing soap in the dishwasher instead of the powder.  Put in way too much - maybe mix with some bubble bath if you have some handy.  Then turn on the dishwasher.  The suds will start leaking out of the dishwasher door and will fill the kitchen floor.  More suds will come out of the sink if you're lucky.   No more dishwashing!
This would be wayyyy too much work for Ugly, as he would have to actually waddle out of his Archie Bunker chair...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

FLKeysGuy

Great advice!  Thanks for the help guys!!!

Zen_Hog

Tater Salad

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on March 04, 2006, 10:58:18 pm
you died

I knew this would have a happy ending!

Seriously though, "Lord I apologize for that right there."

Table Rocker

just add dreds and the manimal becomes busta rhymes!

LSUFan

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on February 27, 2006, 11:17:56 pm
HDN, played by...

"JJJJJen-neee... I called that puh-lay-ah"

Perfect, ROFLMAO!!!!! +1