Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas -vs- Alabama video

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, February 22, 2006, 01:01:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

bump*  Could someone pin this at the top  ???
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hillbilly

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: hillbilly on February 22, 2006, 01:06:29 pm
Thats awesome, thanks Stewie!

Welcome I just wish a mod would pin it at the top so I don't have to keep bumping it  :-[ so everyone can see it.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HighOnHogs

Thanks for the link.  I missed the game so it was great to get to see the best 3 minutes of the game.  They looked great on the offensive boards.

GO HOGS GO

hillbilly

HogInaStrangeLand

Ahhh....that was sweet.

Nice to revisit that few minutes.

+1.

(your sig sounds like Lyrics from Bubba Sparx, what is it?)

Lokirain

Bama folded like a cheap card table. Thanks for the video.

HogInaStrangeLand

Hey, if anyone on here is that dude in the overalls that goes nuts after the Brewer jam...please let me know so I can Applaud you.

(Valid I.D. required.)

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: HogInaStrangeLand on February 22, 2006, 01:14:52 pm
Ahhh....that was sweet.

Nice to revisit that few minutes.

+1.

(your sig sounds like Lyrics from Bubba Sparx, what is it?)

Close (right City Atlanta) but that's Ludacris.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HogInaStrangeLand

sad that a boy in the ATL misses that one, but I couldn't put a voice to the lyrics.

Thanks for the video post.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: HogInaStrangeLand on February 22, 2006, 01:16:27 pm
Hey, if anyone on here is that dude in the overalls that goes nuts after the Brewer jam...please let me know so I can Applaud you.

(Valid I.D. required.)

I think if you can concentrate on a millisecond you can see Ramar Smith behind the Arkansas bench.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HogInaStrangeLand

well if he posts here, I'll +1 him to...

(probably some sick NCAA violation, though.)

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Thanks for the post! 

Was the audio off for anyone else or was it just mine?

fusbal11

Quote from: razorbackgal on February 22, 2006, 01:28:23 pm
I personally got a kick out of Stan jumping up and down when Bama was called for the 10 sec. violation.  ;)
ABSOLUTELY!!  Those who say Stan isn't passionate needs to watch that.  I taped the game and I must have watched the final minutes of the game 5 times now.  Just a march madness kind of excitement---GREAT FINISH!!
WPS
Wooo Pig

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: razorbackgal on February 22, 2006, 01:28:23 pm
I personally got a kick out of Stan jumping up and down when Bama was called for the 10 sec. violation.  ;)

Because at that very moment he knew the refs had called a foul instead of a 10 second violation.... pre-mature reaction due to the odd calls going against the Hogs in the 1st half.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hillbilly

Quote from: abostian on February 22, 2006, 01:31:52 pm
Thanks for the post! 

It was a little delayed on mine, but it worked.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: hillbilly on February 22, 2006, 01:38:09 pm
Quote from: abostian on February 22, 2006, 01:31:52 pm
Thanks for the post! 

It was a little delayed on mine, but it worked.
Thank you, I was just making sure.

I'M SO HAPPY!!  Almost forgot what it feels like...

hogsanity

can anyone tell me what the guy from bama was thinking when he got the board with 3 seconds left and just flip[ped it up
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Dwight_K_Shrute

Thanks for the vid.  I got goosebumps.  Caught Brewers mama hugging people in the stands.  Just awesome.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

RazorWire

Quote from: HogInaStrangeLand on February 22, 2006, 01:16:27 pm

(Valid I.D. required.)

I'd like to see everybody in over-alls.

TrojArk

Mike Irwin's analysis of the game is on 5newsonline.com in the sports section. It's got some highlights of the game last nite.

thehill1414

Did anyone get the audio and the video to match up on this because I can't seem to make it work.

Craig O Squeal

Awesome! Thanks for the video...have to keep it turned down though when the boss walks by  ;D

hogfan13

tacomahog

The_Bionic_Pig

I was a Army Brat and attended school at Lakeside H.S. (Lancers) for a semester...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

bald hog

aldyua

NOT ANYWHERE NEAR 40 MINUTES OF HELL BUT I GUESS I'LL TAKE 3 1/2 MINUTES OF HELL.

hogfan13

Quote from: aldyua on February 22, 2006, 04:50:31 pm
NOT ANYWHERE NEAR 40 MINUTES OF HELL BUT I GUESS I'LL TAKE 3 1/2 MINUTES OF HELL.
Well about 15-10 Minutes of Hell

aldyua

Were you watching the same game I was?

wincrimson

We fell apart like cheap toilet paper. Damn!

Congrats to you Hog fans though.......

chiefsfan

when is the flippin razor zone gonna come up with the video of this game?   
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

An old hog fanatic

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on February 22, 2006, 01:01:46 pm
Here is the last 3 minutes of the game.  ;)

Alabama coming un-glued

Thanks for putting this up so we can all relive a SUPER three minutes!!  Man, if we can just keep it up for another couple of weeks.....
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

hogfancb

Hog1751

That reminded me of Bud friggin Walton during the 94 campagn, I was happy for the first time in a long long time last night, it felt like we finally made it back.

ENHOG

Nice to see that atmosphere again!!
\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

rayserbach

Thanks....awesome 3 minues of Razorback basketball.....

HogDodging

Here's a bump and a +1.
Thanks for posting the link.

jrw11475

Thanks for that link I watched it all and saw things that I didn't last night probably b/c I was half drunk but I was sure smiling after the game last night.

hoginla

Former MSU coach Richard Williams was on a local(South Alabama) sports show this morning and said when BWA is rocking, it's the loudest place he's been.  "Back in the day, my ears hurt after leaving there."

Quote from: Hog1751 on February 22, 2006, 06:33:20 pm
That reminded me of Bud friggin Walton during the 94 campaign, I was happy for the first time in a long long time last night, it felt like we finally made it back.
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

dmac5

that was an amazing game i missed it cause i was a the mavs game here in dallas. i had no idea how great those last three min. were everytime we needed a big bucket we got it and we got a big offensive rebound to set up the brewer driving layup and one. i have watched that video at least 6 times just seeing the crowd going crazy and the players in the crowd swaying back in forth was awesome. i also liked seeing modica wearing that hog hat that was pretty cool.

Lt.Dangle

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 22, 2006, 05:55:23 pm
My thoughts exactly, Im wanting to watch the last 10min as I was on my way to work. Getting aggrivated at hogwired.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Lt.Dangle on February 22, 2006, 11:21:24 pm
My thoughts exactly, Im wanting to watch the last 10min as I was on my way to work. Getting aggrivated at hogwired.

the only guess I have is that ESPN has rights to the video of the game...but still we should at least get the audio of it, which we dont have
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Lt.Dangle

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 23, 2006, 12:13:17 am

the only guess I have is that ESPN has rights to the video of the game...but still we should at least get the audio of it, which we dont have
I'm holding out hope that perhaps there working out something with ESPN so we can have there feed of the game. (unlikely)

chiefsfan

Quote from: Lt.Dangle on February 23, 2006, 12:14:20 am
Quote from: chiefsfan on February 23, 2006, 12:13:17 am

I'm holding out hope that perhaps there working out something with ESPN so we can have there feed of the game. (unlikely)

dont get your hope's  up...

dhornjr1

That's awesome. Thanks for the link.

clarksville hog

Thanks for posting this. Still exciting to see over and over!

TorsinAHog

To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg