Pages:
Actions
  • #1051 by jbcarol on 09 Aug 2017
  •  SEC Country Arkansas‏ @SECCountryHogs 21h21 hours ago

Arkansas still heavily pursuing DE Nicholas Fulwider  #WPS http://sec.news/2uCJhpX

• #1052 by jbcarol on 12 Aug 2017
  • #1053 by jbcarol on 17 Aug 2017
  •  Michael Carvell‏ @Michael_Carvell 22h22 hours ago

South Carolina recruiting: DT DeAngelo Griffin lands Gamecocks offer

3-star 2019
  • #1054 by jbcarol on 18 Aug 2017
  • Michael Carvell‏ @Michael_Carvell 15h15 hours ago

Arkansas recruiting mailbag: Potential linemen commits and regaining a pipeline in Texas

If Arkansas gains a commitment from Fulwider, how will our D-line class rank compared previous ones? — @AReames90

If Arkansas gets Nicholas Fulwider, a 3-star according to the 247Sports composite, defensive line coach John Scott Jr. will have the class he wants at the position. The Razorbacks already have three commits they like a lot...

Right now I’d project the starting defensive linemen in 2018 to be McTelvin Agim (DE), Austin Capps (DT) and Emmit Gooden (DE).
  • #1055 by jbcarol on 18 Aug 2017
  •  Michael Carvell‏ @Michael_Carvell 15h15 hours ago

BREAKING: Nation’s No. 3 DE Azeez Ojulari has made his decision [and it's Georgia]
  • #1056 by jbcarol on 18 Aug 2017
  •  Michael Carvell‏ @Michael_Carvell 18h18 hours ago

Missouri JUCO signee for 2017, DT Malik Young, won’t suit up for Tigers
  • #1057 by jbcarol on 19 Aug 2017
  •  Richard Davenport‏ @ArRecruitingGuy 13h13 hours ago

#Hog DE target @NWF48 had a sack, 4 TFLs & a forced fumble in Sandy Creek's 38-0 victory over Creekside tonight. @CoachScottUA @BretBielema

Nicholas Fulwider‏ @NWF48

You: It's his Height!
    Me:  It's my Heart!
    HIM: IT'S ME IN YOU!!!
    #ThankfulForIT
  • #1058 by jbcarol on 19 Aug 2017
  • #1059 by jbcarol on 20 Aug 2017
  • #1060 by jbcarol on 22 Aug 2017
  • #1061 by jbcarol on 27 Aug 2017
  • ishmael sopsher‏Verified account @isopsher

Top 12 schools ‼️🔥🔥🔥

SportsTalk‏ @sportstalksc 7h7 hours ago

SportsTalk Retweeted ishmael sopsher

#STRecruiting:  2019 DL Ishmael Sopsher of Amite, LA...
  • #1062 by jbcarol on 02 Sep 2017
  •  DawgNation‏Verified account @DawgNation

Why 3-star DT Tramel Walthour still has UGA out in front http://sptz.us/2vxJ7oY
  • #1063 by jbcarol on 03 Sep 2017
  • Chatman's commitment to Tennessee is different (In his words: video at link)

ROME, Ga. — Jamarcus Chatman
    committed to LSU first before taking a visit to Knoxville (Tenn.) and changing his commitment to Tennessee. Should the Vols be worried that the 6-foot-3, 266 pound defensive lineman could change his mind again?

They should but they may not have cap room for the Rome SDE when all shakes out
  • #1064 by jbcarol on 03 Sep 2017
  • #1065 by jbcarol on 04 Sep 2017
  • Michael Carvell‏ @Michael_Carvell

Tigers target Richard Jibunor: ‘Auburn got a lead on me a long time ago’

AUBURN, Ala. — Richard Jibunor doesn’t stop smiling when he’s at Auburn. Truth be told, the 4-star defensive end target doesn’t stop smiling anywhere, but especially when he’s on the Plains.

He attended for a game over the weekend with the same contagious smile as always. Jibunor chopped it up with Rodney Garner’s family near the end zone prior to the game. He enjoyed his in-game experience with other recruits in the Class of 2018. On top of that, Jibunor stayed overnight with close friend Prince Tega Wanogho.

So how was the full experience Week 1?

“Awesome, man. Can’t wait,” Jibunor said.

Come again? Can’t wait for what?

The immediate reaction was to think he can’t wait to be an Auburn Tiger. After all, Jibunor has raved about the Tigers throughout his entire recruiting process. There have been times I’ve talked with him where he sounds as much like an Auburn commit as an Auburn target.

But he caught himself quickly.

“Can’t wait. Can’t wait to be back,” he corrected.

Jibunor spoke with Gus Malzahn, Kevin Steele and Rodney Garner at length during his visit. They made it known they want him in the class as soon as possible, even making a slight push for a day-of commitment.

Jibunor isn’t quite ready to do that yet. He still needs to see Tennessee-Georgia Tech on Monday night. He also wants to visit Florida for the Tennessee game in two week.
  • #1066 by jbcarol on 07 Sep 2017
  • In-state DT admits that he will ‘probably’ commit if given green light from Alabama staff

Jalen Cunningham, a 3-star defensive tackle from St. Clair County High School (Odenville, Ala.), was told by the Alabama coaching staff that, depending on how he performs these next two weeks, he could possibly receive a committable offer.

That’s important because if he does, he’ll be a Crimson Tide commit soon after.

Cunningham practiced for the first time with his team this season on Tuesday after being cleared by his doctor. Cunningham had surgery for a turf toe injury he sustained at Nick Saban’s Football Camp in July.

The 6-foot-6, 345-pound prospect tore every ligament and dislocated his left big toe during warm-up drills. Cunningham was wearing cleats he had worn since his freshman year, and they didn’t have the best traction.

The nation’s No. 31 defensive tackle said the recovery process wasn’t strenuous, thanks to the help of his doctor, who he’s dedicating his game to this weekend.

“I was so excited to hear that I was clear and my doctor was excited for me,” Cunningham said. “I just thanked him for everything he did for me. This first game on Friday will be for him because he helped me out so much.”

• #1067 by jbcarol on 09 Sep 2017
  •  Richard Davenport‏ @ArRecruitingGuy 8h8 hours ago

2019 DE @ZachWilliams56 of @Senator_Pride also had 2 sacks to go along with the 9 tackles, 3 TFLs, 2 recovered fumbles previously reported.
  • #1068 by jbcarol on 12 Sep 2017
  •  SEC Country Arkansas‏ @SECCountryHogs 20h20 hours ago

Arkansas DT commit Emmit Gooden helps JUCO team upset national champs  #WPS http://sec.news/2eQMix7
  • #1069 by jbcarol on 14 Sep 2017
  •  SEC Country Arkansas‏ @SECCountryHogs 15h15 hours ago

Arkansas commit Emmit Gooden on planned visit to OU: I’m still a Hog  #WPS http://sec.news/2eVXbOs
  • #1070 by jbcarol on 15 Sep 2017
  •  Michael Carvell‏ @Michael_Carvell 6h6 hours ago

South Carolina loses commitment from junior college DT Dantrell Barkley
  • #1071 by jbcarol on 17 Sep 2017
  • #1072 by jbcarol on 28 Sep 2017

LSU offers 4-star JUCO defensive tackle

Tigers extended an offer to 4-star junior college defensive tackle Antuwan Jackson Jr., a former Auburn player who is currently committed to Ohio State.

Jackson, who is currently enrolled at Blinn Junior College in Texas, is rated as the No. 2 defensive tackle in the junior college rankings.

6-foot-3, 305-pound Georgia native spent a year in The Plains before deciding to move on from Auburn.
  • #1073 by jbcarol on 30 Sep 2017
  •  Richard Davenport‏ @ArRecruitingGuy Sep 28

Wynne DL @JessupLogan will visit Arkansas for the NMSU game on Saturday.
  • #1074 by jbcarol on 02 Oct 2017
  •  Will Sammon‏Verified account @WillSammon 11h11 hours ago

with addition of Oak Grove DE Jaden Crumedy, Mississippi State now has seven commits from this year's Dandy Dozen.
  • #1075 by jbcarol on 04 Oct 2017
  •  Richard Davenport‏ @ArRecruitingGuy 7h7 hours ago

Future #Razorback DL @isaiahnichols93 had 7 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 5 QB hurries in Friday's game vs Har-Ber. @RedDogFootball
  • #1076 by jbcarol on 05 Oct 2017
  • Hal Northern‏ @SavageSeason9

The moment I've waited my whole life for has come #HottyToddy #RangGang🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵🔴🔵

Annie Costabile‏Verified account @AnnieCostabile 7h7 hours ago

Annie Costabile Retweeted Hal Northern

NWCC DT commits to Ole Miss.
  • #1077 by jbcarol on 05 Oct 2017
  • #1078 by jbcarol on 07 Oct 2017
  •  Richard Davenport‏ @ArRecruitingGuy 32m32 minutes ago

DL Gooden: ‘I’m all Arkansas’: Because he was busy preparing for his own football game last Saturday, Arkansas… http://dlvr.it/Pszbv1
  • #1079 by jbcarol on 10 Oct 2017
  •  SEC Country Kentucky‏ @SECCountryUK 14h14 hours ago

Big time DE prospect Alex Reigelsperger decommits from Kentucky http://sec.news/2wIKBcA   #BBN
  • #1080 by jbcarol on 13 Oct 2017

4-star DT Trevor Trout now sees Georgia as a “dominant” team

If the recruiting services handed out stars for being interesting, then Trevor Trout would definitely have himself five of those.

6-foot-3, 305-pound defensive tackle prospect from the St. Louis metro area plans to study broadcasting in college but can already offer up a quality take for all types of sports media fodder. Trout’s room is also adorned with posters of his favorite wrestlers.

Trout is considering UGA as his potential college destination. He has the Bulldogs in his Top 6 and offered up several reasons why they could reach his Top 3 when he chops that list down even further.

His current plan is to not use an official visit to go see Missouri because of its proximity (about a 2-hour car trip).
  • #1081 by jbcarol on 15 Oct 2017
  • 4-star DT Coynis Miller chooses Auburn over Alabama, Florida

Senior, four-star defensive tackle from Birmingham's Jackson-Olin committed to Auburn this morning, his 18th birthday, choosing the Tigers over Alabama and Florida.
  • #1082 by jbcarol on 17 Oct 2017
  • Bama engineers favorable impression on 4-star 2019 DL target Nathan Pickering

Alabama defensive line target Nathan Pickering made his first visit to Tuscaloosa for Saturday's runaway victory over Arkansas and left with a scholarship offer.

Prospects often rave about the gameday atmosphere in Tuscaloosa and the fan base's rambunctious nature - something Pickering said he definitely noticed - but the 6-foot-4, 284-pounder from Seminary, Mississippi said something else made an even bigger favorable impression.

"They asked me what my major is, and I told them mechanical engineering," he said in a phone interview with AL.com, adding he scored 23 on the ACT. "They made it so I could talk to an engineering professor. That told me they're more involved in my academics and not just sports."

Currently a 4-star prospect, Pickering is ranked No. 51 nationally in the Class of 2019.
Pages:
Actions