Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

PintailKiller

His winning road record
His NCAA tourny record
SEC championships
Record vs top 25

Oh yea - none of the above
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Kilgor

Recruiting and hope.  That's the best I can do.

Eventually the talent level will be so high that we will have to win... I hope.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

WindyCityHog

Wait around...

Someone will undoubtedly attempt to convince everyone that we're all being too negative and that Heath is a nice guy and we need to support the Hogs and on and on and on.

Enough already.

The time for a change was LAST year.

lunchbox72703

you're all being too negative and Heath is a nice guy and we need to support the Hogs!!! ;D ;D

donthaveone

He is a nice guy? His teams seem to adopt his niceness as well. This is a very nice, very SOFT team.

wolverbacks

UAB sweet 16's since Stan Heath Hire - 1
UAB tourney appearances since Stan Heath Hire - 2

Bring Back Mike Anderson and 40 minutes of Hell!

Hogs4Ever

hogfan13

HEY GUYS WERE ON THE RISE IN THE WIN COLUMN

2002-03     9 wins

2003-04     12 wins

2004-05     18 wins

undertaker

Windy City I could have used ur help last week when i was getting hammered by everyone, because i had the nerve to say that i haven't seen an improvement in the hogs since last year.  Well lets see we lose to a team that is terrible at best.  Now everyone give me some bad Karma like u did last week.  The hogs are terrible,a nd Frank Broyles is to blame, he hired not the best man for the job, but a token, and everyone knows it, and our program is in shambles. 

zortoes

Hog in MO

Quote from: Kilgor on January 07, 2006, 09:21:58 pm
Recruiting and hope. That's the best I can do.

The talent level is more than high enough NOW to take out a weak team like Miss. State.  That was a pitiful performance - flat out choked, no other way to put it.  0 points from Townes, less than 50% FT shooting - no excuse for this one.  At least Hill showed something offensively tonight - the only bright spot in an otherwise bleak performance. 

Boys, talent is one thing - guts is another.  We have talent enough to win games like this.  Guts - that's what's missing. 

Kilgor

Quote from: hogfan14 on January 07, 2006, 09:27:55 pm

2002-03 9 wins

2003-04 12 wins

2004-05 18 wins

That matches the increasing talent level on the team.

undertaker

Hog Fan your on crack if you think our program is in better shape,  We can't beat a Terrible Miss St. Team, what a Joke

TuckFexas

I tell ya, I can't figure out any other reason why we lost that game other than Stan. We kicked there arse in turnover margin, they're top scorer was out, we are more athletic than they are, we had 2 guys score 20 points or more, Steven Hill had 10 friggin points, we are an experienced team....DAMNIT!!!!!!!! Can somebody tell me why McCurdy got damn near zero minutes? He is one of our best shooters, and during the middle of the game when we couldn't score, he took 0 shots. What were we, 5-20 from beyond the arc? I'm so freakin' pissed off right now, te hell with Stan Heath. Yeah he can recruit, but you eventually have to coach the players and develop a strategy to win the game. We better see some damn improvement, and I mean fast. :|
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Kevin

stop the fire heath talk. no way, no how.  he got his free pass when they kept nutt.  so don't waste your fingers typing that.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

zortoes

Heath needs to look back at a few tapes of 40 minutes of Hell and put it to work.  This "motion offense" isn't working with these playground kids on the team.  I shouldn't say they are playground kids, but that's what they look like out there trying to run that offense.

taintlint

2002-03 9 wins

2003-04 12 wins

2004-05 18 wins

SEC record has not changed a bit. The w/L column in SEC play is just about the same and stats are equally bad. Also, the extra wins came from the padded nationally embarrassing non con schedule.

fordyce boy

Quote from: undertaker on January 07, 2006, 09:29:51 pm
Hog Fan your on crack if you think our program is in better shape,  We can't beat a Terrible Miss St. Team, what a Joke
Well said, undertaker!!! Stan is not the man for our team!!! Gonna be another long year!!!!   :puke:

taintlint

Quote from: taintlint on January 07, 2006, 09:32:40 pm

2002-03 9 wins

2003-04 12 wins

2004-05 18 wins

SEC record has not changed a bit. The w/L column in SEC play is just about the same and stats are equally bad. Also, the extra wins came from the padded nationally embarrassing non con schedule.

undertaker

Kevin here's the difference between nutt and Heath, Nutt has taken us to a bowl for six out of eight years, Heath is 0-3, and judging by the way we played tonight 0-4,  There is no comparision.

HouTxRzbck

Quote from: Kilgor on January 07, 2006, 09:21:58 pm
Recruiting and hope. That's the best I can do.

I think that is what happened at Kent St.  He had all seniors.  I think it was impossible to lose with that team and the conf they are in.  We got suckered in getting him.
"Do you do drugs Danny...?"

"...Every Day"

"So what's the problem...?"

Kilgor

I'm not calling for Heath to be fired after losing 1 game that he should have won.  I will wait to see what he has done when the season is over.

At this point I don't feel great about our performance obviously.

zortoes

Quote from: undertaker on January 07, 2006, 09:34:15 pm
Kevin here's the difference between nutt and Heath, Nutt has taken us to a bowl for six out of eight years, Heath is 0-3, and judging by the way we played tonight 0-4, There is no comparision.

Don't forget to add in the fact that this is now "his team", being his fourth year.

undertaker

Everyone knows why we hired him, we were in a lawsuit, he had one winning season, we could have had Bill Self, but not the right color.

Cajun Hog

2002-03 9 wins

2003-04 12 wins

2004-05 18 wins

We will not win 18 games year. We suck.... We can't shoot or play defense and that's the bottom line.  :puke:

Golfer

We better see some damn improvement, and I mean fast. :|

OR what will you do? lol

berryhog

Quote from: TuckFexas on January 07, 2006, 09:29:59 pm
I tell ya, I can't figure out any other reason why we lost that game other than Stan. We kicked there arse in turnover margin, they're top scorer was out, we are more athletic than they are, we had 2 guys score 20 points or more, Steven Hill had 10 friggin points, we are an experienced team....DAMNIT!!!!!!!! Can somebody tell me why McCurdy got damn near zero minutes? He is one of our best shooters, and during the middle of the game when we couldn't score, he took 0 shots. What were we, 5-20 from beyond the arc? I'm so freakin' pissed off right now, te hell with Stan Heath. Yeah he can recruit, but you eventually have to coach the players and develop a strategy to win the game. We better see some damn improvement, and I mean fast. :|

I agree.  I can't understand what McCurdy is not doing to warrant sitting on the bench.  And before anyone says it is his defense, I'm sure he can allow a defender to drive the length of the floor and score as well as Jefferson.  Also, why did we have Hill on the floor for the last possession ?  Although he did score 10 points, what were the odds that he would take the game winner ?

BigHog396

Actually, from what I have been told by some people that run into him from time-to-time.  He is not that much of a nice guy.  Does a good job of putting on a public showing, but that is about it.

Kevin

undertaker, see your point, but it would be a public image nightmare.  people will not look at the non quality wins that litter is record they will just look at the records.  improvement every year.  i say we will not make a move because of that.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

undertaker

If you think its time for Heath to Go, Give me a HEC YEAH, and a Karma!!   LOL

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

This is a bad loss to get over...I thought things were well..but I am not sure...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

BigHog396

Quote from: undertaker on January 07, 2006, 09:36:38 pm
Everyone knows why we hired him, we were in a lawsuit, he had one winning season, we could have had Bill Self, but not the right color.

The job was offered to Self, and he said no.

Kilgor

Quote from: Hard Headed Hog on January 07, 2006, 09:37:12 pm

2002-03 9 wins

2003-04 12 wins

2004-05 18 wins

We will not win 18 games year. We suck.... We can't shoot or play defense and that's the bottom line. :puke:

We will win around 20 this year.

undertaker

Big Hog your crazy the job was not offered to Self, that is a lie, Self was nevered offered the Job, it was Heaths from the Get Go,

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Why do I feel so at home lately criticizing Heath, but my arse hurts after criticizing the Nuttster.. ???

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Dances With Hogs

We cant shoot the free throw or the 3, and they were shooting all around the 7 footer, its like shooting arould a pole with no movement.

WestMemphisHogFan

I guess we should just pack it up, and not play the rest of our schedule, right??  Come on guys, it was one game!  The season is not over, and we are still going to go to the NCAA tourney, IMO.  I watched the game and was screaming at the TV because of all the missed free throws.  My 12 year old son went to watch it in his room...told me I was making him frustrated.

But...I still believe that we are going to be ok this year!

undertaker

Kilgor in case u don't know but we are in the Sec part of our schedule now, were not playing Texas St. anymore, these are a little better teams, like the juggernaut we played tonight, Miss ST. 

BigHog396

Shows how much you have been around the program.  Self said he wasn't interested.

hawgalujah

Once a  :razorback:, Always a  :razorback:..Unless you're a Nutt!

djgaffer

Quotewe could have had Bill Self, but not the right color.

Considering Heath beat Self this year, and Self's program was in much better shape than Heath's when they took their jobs; I don't think that was necessarily the answer either.

Hog_One_Stop

Learn to shoot FT and everyone will like Stan, don't think he took one shot.  I 'm saying he's the man but damn you have to make FT

WestMemphisHogFan

Quote from: undertaker on January 07, 2006, 09:38:28 pm
If you think its time for Heath to Go, Give me a HEC YEAH, and a Karma!! LOL

"HEC NO"...I just smited you!

Kevin

mccurdy cannot play in the sec.  i was told that by some who evaluates talent for a living.  he also told me the samething about ryan appleby when signed with fla 3 years ago.  i trust his judgement of talent.

zortoes

Quote from: WestMemphisHogFan on January 07, 2006, 09:41:42 pm
I guess we should just pack it up, and not play the rest of our schedule, right?? Come on guys, it was one game! The season is not over, and we are still going to go to the NCAA tourney, IMO. I watched the game and was screaming at the TV because of all the missed free throws. My 12 year old son went to watch it in his room...told me I was making him frustrated.

We went from being a contender in the SEC West to being beat by the worst team in the conference in that one game.

undertaker

West Memphis what in the world could you have seen in the game tonight to make u believe that We are going to the Dance.  Do you know who we lost to, thats like going on the road and losing to Arkansas Tech.  That team is terrible, I tried to tell everyone in here, that u go on the road in the SEC and play bad for a half and expect to win.  There are no positives from tonights game, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, WE ARE NOT GOING TO THE DANCE THIS YEAR, AND HEATH WILL BE FIRED AT THE END OF THE YEAR. 

Dwight Pettifogger

Why not?  If he fails this year you will not have to see him as our coach again, Nutt has been given a chance so Heath should be given one as well.
what went wrong?

TuckFexas

Quote from: Golfer on January 07, 2006, 09:37:16 pm
We better see some damn improvement, and I mean fast. :|

OR what will you do? lol

I haven't figured that part out yet! I'm just so frustrated right now. I know we still have a long ways to go this season, but damn. MSU calls a timeout with 8.9 seconds left and we have the ball, and the best play we can come up with is have Ronnie run around and give it to Charles Thomas for a 3 pointer!? Makes me want to slap the shiny white teeth out Stan's bald head. I really don't think we should even play the Florida game, just let them have the win and save the embarrassment.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

WestMemphisHogFan

Quote from: zortoes on January 07, 2006, 09:44:36 pm
Quote from: WestMemphisHogFan on January 07, 2006, 09:41:42 pm
I guess we should just pack it up, and not play the rest of our schedule, right?? Come on guys, it was one game! The season is not over, and we are still going to go to the NCAA tourney, IMO. I watched the game and was screaming at the TV because of all the missed free throws. My 12 year old son went to watch it in his room...told me I was making him frustrated.

We went from being a contender in the SEC West to being beat by the worst team in the conference in that one game.

Just because we lose one game doesn't mean that we are not a contender!  Good night guys, some of you seem to lean towards giving up and quitting too easy!!  Where's that fighting Razorback spirit?  We are going to be all right.  If the game had been at BW and we lost, I may have been a little more concerned.  But it was on the road.  We played them tough.  It's an improvement from last year when we got beat by a ton at Starkville!