Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JaQuay Williams

Started by $100 Handshake, May 25, 2011, 08:10:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

$100 Handshake

Any news on him lately? I know he has offers from almost every SEC team. Looks like a pretty good receiver.

hogfan502

Gonna commit to Auburn at BCW3..

beansandtaters

Quote from: hogfan502 on May 25, 2011, 08:17:45 am

That upstanding man of God, Trooper Taylor, must have prayed with him.

josh_sec33

Anyone remember how last year this forum was the Ole Miss recruiting forum? Looks like we've moved east this year...
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

3BoarsDown

Auburn is racking up some really good talent.

Unfortunate they'll end up playing under probation most of their careers.

The_Boot_stops_here

i basically never respond to trolling b/c it typically gets you nowhere...however, im freaking sick of opening up threads about potential recruits only to find out they have nothing to do with Arkansas...the mods need to clean this crap up and put a stop to it

$100 Handshake

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on May 25, 2011, 09:53:15 am
i basically never respond to trolling b/c it typically gets you nowhere...however, im freaking sick of opening up threads about potential recruits only to find out they have nothing to do with Arkansas...the mods need to clean this crap up and put a stop to it

Get over yourself. Williams has an offer from Arkansas. All I asked was if anyone had any information.

tiber

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on May 25, 2011, 09:53:15 am

He's allowed because he and others like him drive traffic.  Mildly entertaining, and irrelevant in what happens anyway.

It is interesting though that barner trolls are the only ones that have felt the need to constantly justify themselves months after a season has ended... nothing remotely close happened with LSU, Florida or Bama.  It's good insight to their psyche to watch this play out.

mmhogs17

Quote from: $100 Handshake on May 25, 2011, 11:41:18 am
Get over yourself. Williams has an offer from Arkansas. All I asked was if anyone had any information.

Uh huh......

mmhogs17

You need a name change. All your posts are either praising Auburn, or bashing Alabama.

3BoarsDown

Quote from: mmhogs17 on May 25, 2011, 01:25:46 pm
You need a name change. All your posts are either praising Auburn, or bashing Alabama.

Suspect it's just another Solomwi handle.

The_Bionic_Pig

BCW already took place so I think hogfan502 was just kidding... by the way his username relates to Northern Kentucky I believe.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

prattville pig

come back when you're a $200 handshake...
Life's too short to last long.

Music City Hog

I think big cat weekend is coming soon. Don't think it has already occurred.

Cobi Hamilton Fan

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on May 25, 2011, 03:37:35 pm
BCW already took place so I think hogfan502 was just kidding... by the way his username relates to Northern Kentucky I believe.
Im almost positive that BCW is this weekend.

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

A Hogwork Orange

Quote from: Cobi Hamilton Fan on May 25, 2011, 04:02:34 pm
Im almost positive that BCW is this weekend.

And hes set to announce saturday so i do think he might be right but who cares, i havent really heard much about him anyways which makes me think we werent really recruiting him.

Music City Hog

JNewbergESPN Jamie Newberg
Looks like JaQuay Williams will not announce this Sat. He's meeting with his hc tomorrow to discuss. Williams told me it cud come next wk.

Steef

Quote from: LongHog on May 25, 2011, 05:11:48 pm

The creator of that cartoon is obviously jealous of Auburn.

Everyone who criticizes Auburn is just jealous.

Why, just THINKING about Auburn, much less speaking of them or lampooning them...shows a deep-seated jealousy of the second-best school in Alabama.   ;)

Hey Super

Quote from: steefhog on May 25, 2011, 11:37:43 pm
The creator of that cartoon is obviously jealous of Auburn.

Everyone who criticizes Auburn is just jealous.

Why, just THINKING about Auburn, much less speaking of them or lampooning them...shows a deep-seated jealousy of the second-best school in Alabama.   ;)

haven't you heard? first is the worst, second is the best.  ;)
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

$100 Handshake

Quote from: Music City Hog on May 25, 2011, 10:03:27 pm
JNewbergESPN Jamie Newberg
Looks like JaQuay Williams will not announce this Sat. He's meeting with his hc tomorrow to discuss. Williams told me it cud come next wk.

Probably true. Recruits aren't allowed to have an announcement ceremony while on campus.

The_Bionic_Pig

May 26, 2011, 09:49:25 am #21 Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:51:41 am by The_Bionic_Pig
Quote from: Music City Hog on May 25, 2011, 03:59:19 pm
I think big cat weekend is coming soon. Don't think it has already occurred.

I guess your right...I was so use to this event occuring during March (Spring) of each year...

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

VBMark

John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

BIGBADHAWG1

Your info and posting is worth about   $.05    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: