Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OUR "MORAL VICTORY" ANY COMMENTS???

Started by secthumper, October 22, 2005, 04:00:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secthumper

Any opinions pro or con are more than welcome here!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

TulsaHogFan

How many moral victories does it take to get into the National Championship game?

Can we use the moral victories like a 3 for 1 special?  Like 3 moral victories count as real win?

Do they have a moral victory bowl which we might get an invitation?

Hollywood_HOGan

October 22, 2005, 04:03:52 pm #2 Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 04:05:32 pm by Hollywood_HOGan
Quote from: secthumper on October 22, 2005, 04:00:51 pm
Any opinions pro or con are more than welcome here!!

Here's a fact. We're 0-4 in the SEC in Nutter's 8th year.
FIRE NUTTER NOW!

Fletch

Only if it means we put something together the final 4 games and have something to build on for next year. At this point I am looking for major improvement from this team this year and it seems the defense may be about to turn the corner. The offense except for the running game is bad and needs to improve.
I feel like $100

secthumper

Do our DB'S know how  to play Cover 2 defense but at the same time keep the WR'S and TE's IN FRONT OF THEM?? What in the blue hell am I missing here?? This appears to be going on week after week!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

pook

great effort fromt the players.
too many mistakes to win
a loss is a loss is a loss!