Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game and Nutt

Started by Dances With Hogs, October 22, 2005, 03:52:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dances With Hogs

Did this game help or hurt Nutt? ::) :o :puke:

TulsaHogFan

Both, The huggers(all 3 of them) will say, look how good he did. 

The realistic ones realize we had every opportunity to win that game and only because of Nutt, and his decision to keep RJ in the game did we lose.  The defense did great, and everyone should recognize how Herring is changing these guys.  HELL Kelly made a SOUND TACKLE in OPEN FIELD!

Buff

for the huggers it helped.  for me it didnt change anything.  it may have been a confidence booster for the team, but i still think we could be better without nutt.

hogwildinhouston

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 22, 2005, 03:55:29 pm
Both, The huggers(all 3 of them) will say, look how good he did.

The realistic ones realize we had every opportunity to win that game and only because of Nutt, and his decision to keep RJ in the game did we lose. The defense did great, and everyone should recognize how Herring is changing these guys. HELL Kelly made a SOUND TACKLE in OPEN FIELD!

Absolutely.

Competent coaching, and Arkansas wins this game by 10.  I can not for the life of me imagine how anyone can view this as being positive for Nutt.

Shockey was out....they couldn't move the ball at all.

Our offense shot itself in the foot all day, despite an ungodly performance by McFadden and Jones.   How they ran like they did running the same play over and over and over, with no prayer of us being able to throw the ball, is unreal.  Any offense should have been able to burn GA with a quick, play action pass now and then with the way we were running the ball.  Nope.  Not our offensive genius.

This was one of the most winnable upsets ever.  At no point did I feel like we could win knowing Nutt was calling plays.

Dances With Hogs

wait till next year.
Quote from: hopperclaude on October 22, 2005, 04:08:18 pm
We are one year and a qb away from being back in the game!