Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

R. Johnson could not start for ASU.

Started by riverhog, October 22, 2005, 03:30:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

riverhog

We will always be better than ASU in my opinion. However, no matter how bad it is, Arkansas should never have a starting QB that could not start for ASU. R. Johnson would be second string for ASU, maybe.

clemensrules01

it wouldnt matter who our qb is if we played asu. mcfadden would score on every play.

riverhog

I should be more clear. I am an Arkansas fan only, but I can not figure out how Jonesboro has a better QB than the university of Arkansas. This should never happen.

wiseoldhog

Guys we can`t be down on the players they are only doing what they are taught by the coaches if you`re not taught to tuck and run you want do it if you`re not taught to pass you want it`s a precedure to eveything.

Rzrbckr

Quote from: wiseoldhog on October 22, 2005, 03:40:46 pm
Guys we can`t be down on the players they are only doing what they are taught by the coaches if you`re not taught to tuck and run you want do it if you`re not taught to pass you want it`s a precedure to eveything.
If he wasn't taught this in high school then why did we recruit him? He is clueless, when any kind of pressure is put on him.

Hot Springs Hogs

Either Robert Johnson's family has some compromising photos of Houston Nutt or Alex Mortenson, Casey Dick and Cole Barthel are THAT bad.  How else can you explain how Johnson gets the start following a week in which the quarterback position was up for grabs.  This guy can't play dead.  He makes too many mistakes to give this team a chance to win and has put wide receiver Marcus Monk in the witness protection program.

Theolesnort

Robert Johnson could start for most any major college team just not at qb. He is a great athlete that can play a lot of other positions.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

hogtrainer12

Quote from: wiseoldhog on October 22, 2005, 03:40:46 pm

I normaly do not post, but that is crazy!! If you are playing QB at this level you should have enough sence to tuck the ball or throw it away, etc.. if your too stupid to make decisions like this you shouldnt be playing.  Johnson is doesnt have a clue. He can not make a decision!