Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ROBERT JOHNSON??????

Started by cowboyhog, October 22, 2005, 03:17:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboyhog

Why wont he tuck the damn ball and run with it!!
GO HOGS!!!GO COWBOYS!!!

wiseoldhog

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: cowboyhog on October 22, 2005, 03:17:49 pm

He is afraid he'll get hit!  It's pretty obvious if you watch his "happy feet".
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

cowboyhog

he has the speed what the hell? Is he afraid of ruining his NFL career??? lol ???
GO HOGS!!!GO COWBOYS!!!

razorback4life

He did tuck the ball and ran with it....He just ran east and west out of bounds with it.  ::)

bigred7987

Ironic theres a WR on Texas Tech team named Robert Johnson who was a highly touted QB recruit and was converted to WR.  He wasn't happy at all about it after first but now says he loves WR....

wiseoldhog

It`s like this to me you can lead a horse to water but you can`t make him drink it you could tell RJ to throw it but the coaches might say no. So what is this kid suppose to do he stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Don`t blame the kid they are`nt being paid to do what they do balme the you know who.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: wiseoldhog on October 22, 2005, 03:19:05 pm
S C A R E D

Any of the other QB can look that awful. I promise you  MM won't be scared in the pocket, he would step-up make a throw.  He would make mistakes but not be SCARED.

Theolesnort

October 22, 2005, 03:51:33 pm #8 Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 03:55:29 pm by Theolesnort
I am rational and I am not mad. Before anyone starts patting the Hogs on the back for playing Georgia close consider this. Georgia played horrible and lost their qb. This was the perfect opportunity to turn the season around if Nutt had not chose to go the safe route with RJ at least the safe way to his line of thinking. His thinking is flawed if he doesn't think Mortenson or Dick can hand the ball off as well as RJ. What I am saying folks is that RJ gives us nothing as a passing threat and even Dick a true freshman would not make as many bad decisions as RJ makes during a game. It is mind boggling that Nutt continues to do the same ole things the same ole way expecting a different result= insanity. Yes Dick might have made a few mistakes too but he also might have made a few plays throwing the ball down field. We at the very least would have had a chance at winning with out Georgia handing it to us. I guess what I am saying is that our coach is well to be nice about it lacks courage. No guts no glory. The reason I said that the season had a chance to be turned around was that a new qb with the opportunities Georgia presented us today may have had a good game possibly even one that gained confidence and established himself. The team would gain new hope and confidence and gained some renewed vigor. Instead we are in the same shape as we entered the game depending on a qb who can't deliver under pressure and will not get any better. Nutt missed his last lifeboat because he will not take a chance when by RJ's history it wasn't a gamble at all. He is reaping what he is sowing.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: wiseoldhog on October 22, 2005, 03:19:05 pm
S C A R E D

Absolutly 100% dead wrong on that one. 

Last year in the games RJ played a very small amount, RJ showed a tendance to NOT trust his Oline and take off running.  Nutt made SEVERAL comments that he needed to be coached out of that.  Nutt stated that he needed to coach RJ to stay in the pocket and NOT to run as quick as he had been doing. He has basically been told to run it only if there is no other option.  And RJ is not using any time to check over his recievers.  He looks at one til they are open, or the sack is coming, then he tries to run.