Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THE OFFICIAL BENCH ROBERT JOHNSON THREAD

Started by bigred7987, October 22, 2005, 02:57:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigred7987

To Robert Johnson,
Herring, McFadden, Nutt all gave us chances to win and you couldn't step up when your team needed you the most.  You looked like a bug when you put your shoe right in front of him...just freaked out.  I'm convinced that it can't get any worse than that.  Sure we made stupid penalties, stupid fumbles, but Robert Johnson you take the cake.  Your INT leads to TD.  The rest of your team fights through adversity and your screw ups, and the most you can muster up is a screen pass where the RB does all the work.  Today I salute you Mr. Johnson for blowing this game.
Sincerely,
Disgruntled Hog Fan

vito

AMEN! Johnson is the worst! week after week he makes stupid decisions. Who the Hell is he throwing to half the time? All the time it is the other team diving for his low balls and nearly getting picks. Bench his ass!

bigred7987

and for those of you who think I'm just another RJ hater from the beginning.  Up until this game I was giving him another shot saying it was playcalling.  Well its clear thats not the case.  Me saying he should be benched is like TulsaHog saying Nutt should be fired.....okay maybe not that big

razorback4life

FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE....ITS NOT ROBERTS FAULT, ITS NUTT THAT IS KEEPING HIM IN THE GAME TO MAKE THOSE BAD DECISIONS!

bigred7987

I agree that in the 3rd or beg of 4th quarter there should have been a QB change but when you are in the game and still moving the ball I can UNDERSTAND why it wasn't made

razorback4life

you need to change the name of this thread to the OFFICAL BENCH HOUSTON FRIGGIN NUTT THREAD

Fletch

It's not Nutt's fault he sucks though. I agree he needs to go. He can follow Tavaris to Alabama St. or wherever.
I feel like $100

clemensrules01

JOHNSON IS THE WORST QUARTERBACK IN THE SEC BY FAR! HE COULDNT START FOR ARKANSAS STATE!

Nutt_Hate_Me

Houston is the one starting RJ.  It is not RJ's fault.  Johnson is what he is.  Not his fault.  Houston gave him the scholly.  Houston is letting him start.  He probably knows he is in over his head, but what can he do say no thanks coach I'd rather be the back up.  This loss is totally Nutt's fault for not making the right personnel moves which includes starting RJ and letting Hillis continue to return punts.

I'm going to try not to blame or belittle any of the players.  The coaches put them in the positions they are in and make the decisions as to who is going to play and what the game plan is.  Even if a player has 1 penalty or a TO I'm not going to blame the player.   I will blame the coaches though if they do nothing to correct the mistake or do not pull the player.
It's great to be home.

toshortrock

he;s the worst,he can;'t hit the board side of the barn
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////