Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

we put 20 to put 20 lbs on McFadden. . .

Started by Feralhog, October 22, 2005, 02:30:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Feralhog

Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

bigred7987

WTH are u talkn about he looks ready to me

jblack19

Flatline

We did that with Cobbs and it took three years for him to get back.  We need to leave him alone.  This coaching staff has screwed enough things up.  Don't fix what is not broken.

Feralhog

I thought it was standard practice for this coaching staff to add weight to backs when the tearing the darn out of people?
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: Feralhog on October 22, 2005, 02:56:32 pm
I thought it was standard practice for this coaching staff to add weight to backs when the tearing the Shiite out of people?

Absolutly.  You know how much faster he will be with 20-30 more pounds on him?

lwillin

I agree with Flatline. Don't add more weight to Mac or Felix.

lwillin

I agree with Flatline. Don't add more weight to Mac or Felix.

Fletch

I feel like $100

Fletch

I feel like $100

Torqued pork

I'm sure Don Decker work on getting McFadden's speed more defense-friendly.

abq

I say load 100 on him and start him at defensive end.

Fletch

I feel like $100

silvertip

Matt Jones said it best for those who wanted to put 35lbs on him to make him a TE: " Why take a 240lb guy at 4.3 & turn him into a 275 lb guy with a 4.7?"

I can't imagine a thing I would have changed today about McFadden. The running game was pretty much exactly what HDN wanted. It didn't work. It hasn't worked in the past. It's not gonna work next year or in the 21st century in SEC football.

Maybe I mis-read the original post. I don't understand at all why putting 20 lbs on McFadden would be an improvemrnt. I think he is a mighty strong & tough runner as is.

Pig Squeak

You're right there..the track coaches don't like Decker either...he just about ruined the track careers of Batman and Richard Smith.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Flatline on October 22, 2005, 02:36:21 pm
We did that with Cobbs and it took three years for him to get back. We need to leave him alone. This coaching staff has screwed enough things up. Don't fix what is not broken.

AMEN.......... AMEN. If it's not broken don't fix it........

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: Pig Squeak on October 22, 2005, 03:50:06 pm
You're right there..the track coaches don't like Decker either...he just about ruined the track careers of Batman and Richard Smith.

Who does Thompson use for his strength and conditioning? 

Cajun Hog

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 22, 2005, 03:53:06 pm
Quote from: Pig Squeak on October 22, 2005, 03:50:06 pm

Who does Thompson use for his strength and conditioning?

Who in the heck is Thompson?

silvertip

I take it back. I really think FeralHog was pulling our leg to start with. I was so cross-eyed after the game I couldn't recognize sarcasm. (actually "irony" is the word, but it's been so butchered by sports writers that nobody has a clue as to what "irony" means)

What was the question? WOOOO PIGG!! SOIEE!!

PiggoBitttys

Yeah, I don't think ANYONE in their right mind(note that this does not include our coaching staff) would actually want to change anything about McFadden right now, I'm certain everyone was joking here.

Brett Hitman Hog

Quote from: abq on October 22, 2005, 03:06:51 pm
I say load 100 on him and start him at defensive end.
Quote from: Fletch on October 22, 2005, 03:08:21 pm
I say move him to safety.
I say lets just get rid of his scholarship since he isn't playing Nuttball.  I mean, McFadden and Jones are playing to win.  That is apparently the oposite of how Nutt is coaching.  I say cut our losses and recruit some slow, shiity backs to help us lose more games.