Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time to find out what else we have at QB

Started by BigHog396, October 22, 2005, 01:26:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigHog396

Holy Crap, get RoJo out of the game.  He ran into McFadden on a hand-off to start the game, doesn't know to get rid of the ball on that last play before the FG, hasn't thrown a pass that was further than 2 yards past the LOS.  If that is the best Nutt has up there for QB, at least prove it to us by letting one of the others try something.

Flatline

Nope, Johnson will stay in and find a way to lose a game that we can win.

mikeirwin

snoutface

Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

Fletch

Robert Johnson has not done one single thing to help out this offense today. So what if he has completed 8 of 9 passes. It doesn't matter if they don't move the chains.
I feel like $100

fieldturf

I just love watching him throw at the receiver's feet or into the hand of the defenders.  Git that [CENSORED] #18 out of there....He makes me Vomit....

BigHog396

Now he runs out of bounds for a 5 yard loss, and while I am typing gets sacked for a 7 yard loss.  Might as well put Casey Dick in for these last two plays, why not?

Flatfoot

It is time for Johnson to have a seat on the bench.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

jblack19

Kevin

i think we will see a different qb for usc. 2 weeks to perpare and according to mike that is the one he needs to win
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jabohog

Okay, Monk needs help at receiver so get RJ in the corp and start getting Dick ready for the rest of the season and next year. I was a RJ fan, but he just can't get it done.

Nutt_Hate_Me

The time to find out who else could do a decent job at QB was 3 weeks ago before the ULM game.

Start Dick, Barthel, or Mort in that game and by now we probably win GA game, the 3 games against the weak sisters, and have a shot at LSU.

As it stands now all is up in the air.
It's great to be home.