Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McFadden for Heisman. Start the campaign.

Started by Fletch, October 22, 2005, 12:33:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch

I feel like $100

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: Fletch on October 22, 2005, 12:33:17 pm
This kid is good.

I agree.  I think he has a good chance to win one before he graduates, barring injury.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

bigred7987

Blue...LB for Georgia said he thinks he will win one before hes done in post game interview.  I do as well as long as he doesn't get hurt.

Fletch

I feel like $100

clemensrules01

he is going to be a freshman 1st team all american team this year.

Flatfoot

This thread is way too early guys.  No way is he a Heisman candidate next year.  He is the best freshman runningback to ever put on a uniform at Arkansas
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

riverhog

I agree that he is awesome, but I prefer to spend my time campaining that HDN be fired.

bigred7987

winning games are outta the question...lets get what we can

Fletch

Quote from: flatfoot304 on October 22, 2005, 03:09:12 pm
This thread is way too early guys.  No way is he a Heisman candidate next year.  He is the best freshman runningback to ever put on a uniform at Arkansas

Adrian Peterson was this year after great freshman year. Playing big on TV gets you noticed. He will surpass 1,000 yards on fewer carries than perhaps anyone in the country.
I feel like $100

Fletch

Quote from: Thehammer on October 22, 2005, 03:15:39 pm
This kid is good.

Won't happen. Nobody has ever won a Heisman from UA. Forget the "first time for everything" BS. The last player we actively campaigned for was Cedric Cobbs. The SID sent out fliers to all the Sports' Casters and writers all over the country. Cobbs was a bust.

Most folks are not really interested in Heisman winners. They want to see their team beat some teams in the SEC.
I didn't say he would win it. I just said start the campaign. The recognition can't hurt.
I feel like $100

Razorback0918

I do think he should be a heisman canidate next year. I would rather be looking at the bright side of arkansas, rather than concentrating on firing houston nutt

clemensrules01

Quote from: Thehammer on October 22, 2005, 03:15:39 pm
This kid is good.

Won't happen. Nobody has ever won a Heisman from UA. Forget the "first time for everything" BS. The last player we actively campaigned for was Cedric Cobbs. The SID sent out fliers to all the Sports' Casters and writers all over the country. Cobbs was a bust.

Most folks are not really interested in Heisman winners. They want to see their team beat some teams in the SEC.
most folks arent interested in Heisman winners???!!! that is the biggest lie i have heard in a while.

Torqued pork

Only at Notre Dame can you play on a losing team and win the Heisman.

toshortrock

Mcfadden will win the heisman,,maybe when mustain gets here,and makes them spread the field,MC will even have more room to run,,
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Hog1751

If he stays healthy and Mustain is the real deal, then Arkansas will not only have a serious threat for Heisman, they'd be a serious threat for the National title. I believe if Mustain was on this team, we'd be 5-1 3-0 and playing on CBS right now.

corndo

hogstorm

Quote from: toshortrock on October 22, 2005, 03:26:11 pm
Mcfadden will win the heisman,,maybe when mustain gets here,and makes them spread the field,MC will even have more room to run,,
dont forget about felix jones...  i think he could take enough carries to prevent the heisman ... plus nutt has always favored a dual rb threat

Fletch

Or will Mitch get the credit and win the Heisman? Wow what a dilema.
I feel like $100

chellesr05

clemensrules01

WE DO NOT HAVE A HEISMAN DILEMA! we suck. we have a willweeverwinagain-dilema.

Flatline

McFadden will rush for 1000 yards this year and I find that to pretty incredible with this team.

Flatline

Quote from: Thehammer on October 22, 2005, 03:39:43 pm
Quote from: Flatline on October 22, 2005, 03:33:00 pm
McFadden will rush for 1000 yards this year and I find that to pretty incredible with this team.

I ain't about stats. I'm about winning games.

Hey numbnutts I was making a comment about a player.  We will never win as long as Nutt is coaching this team, no matter how great the talent and you can KMA.

hogblade

who averages more yards per carry? McFadden or Reggie Bush

McFadden 8.9- 8.8   of course this could change before the day is up, but still impressive company

Fletch

If Herring can get his defense together next year, there is no reason whatsoever why McFadden can't be a candidate. Again that does not mean he will win it or be in the top 3, but he could be in the race as long as the hogs can win some.
I feel like $100

bigred7987

Reggie Bush is the only player in the nation with higher avg.  something like 9.3 a touch but alot of that is receiving too

Flatline

Quote from: Thehammer on October 22, 2005, 04:43:07 pm
Quote from: Flatline on October 22, 2005, 03:43:12 pm
Quote from: Thehammer on October 22, 2005, 03:39:43 pm
Quote from: Flatline on October 22, 2005, 03:33:00 pm

Hey fart head I recognize that. You wanna go personal? Do it on PMs.

I ain't about stats. I'm about winning games.

Hey numbnutts I was making a comment about a player. We will never win as long as Nutt is coaching this team, no matter how great the talent and you can KMA.

lmao at you