Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 Observations from this weekend!

Started by Michael11, October 17, 2005, 10:01:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael11

I went to both the Hog game and the Springdale game and here is what I got for what it is worth!

1) Mustain will start next year! He will struggle but he is the best we have!

2) We are truly missing out on Cleveland and Williams. Cleveland has great hands and a great frame for size and may end up being and outside backer! Williams is as good of an athlete as we have had in this state! He doesn't have the size of McFadden, Cobbs, Shabbaz but he is that same calliber of player with great hands and football sense! And a heck of a hitter at safety!

3) McFadden should be 1st freshman all-american!

4) We do not have one sec defender! The best defensive players we have is Nutt and Johnson they defend our offense well!

5) At least we have track!
Michael Thomason   Rom. 10:9/2CO.5:21

HaWg 10

"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

HogDodging

Mustain will start at whatever school he ends up with.
Damian Williams was good last year.  He is absolutely great this year.  He made one touchdown Friday where he must have run about 100 yards for a 40 yard TD.  Just when the Bentonville kids thought they had him, he'd change direction.
Hopefully, Cleveland will be able to come back from his injury.  He's got an MRI scheduled for today to check out his MCL.  Thankfully, it wasn't his ACL.
It is obvious Malzahn is a much better coach than Nutt.  His team is more disciplined, and performs better than the Hogs.  One coach called Springdale a "100 year team."

giveittoHillis

Mustain needs to redshirt next year. Dont get me wrong he doesnt "need" to redshirt cause he could easily start for UA or pretty much any other school but they at least need to give him a year to adjust. Also its gonna take another year to recover from the Nuttless wonders mistake, i would hate for him to burn a year on another wasted season.

Butch Davis with Cutcliffe as OC, Malzahn as QB coach  BAM!!!

Sirporkalot

I noticed that MCFadden and Jones should have been getting the pitch to the corner twice as much.  We all saw how well that worked a few times; AND stretch their Dline out to get some gut plays up the middle.  We should have been more physical and run the ball.  Tubby made a great adjustment (novel idea) and switch to the run to take the pressure off his QB.

Tomhog™

Quote from: giveittoHillis on October 17, 2005, 11:17:53 am
Mustain needs to redshirt next year. Dont get me wrong he doesnt "need" to redshirt cause he could easily start for UA or pretty much any other school but they at least need to give him a year to adjust. Also its gonna take another year to recover from the Nuttless wonders mistake, i would hate for him to burn a year on another wasted season.

Butch Davis with Cutcliffe as OC, Malzahn as QB coach BAM!!!

The only adjustment MM will have to do is to reduce his play book down to 5 plays...... LOL ;D

bigred7987

Quote4) We do not have one sec defender! The best defensive players we have is Nutt and Johnson they defend our offense well!
so what is Sam Butu???