Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the difference between...

Started by HOGCATCH, October 17, 2005, 09:36:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGCATCH

where the football program is today, and where it was Danny Ford's last year? Ford's last team was a new coach and one season removed from playing the national champs toe to toe for a 9 win season! Does anyone think this team can win 9 next year?
Winning is a way of life!

hogsanity

THis team, without some additions?  NO.  Until someone, whoever the HC is, can figure out how to get QUALITY DLINEMEN in sufficient numbers I am not sure they will ever win 9 games again.  People are focused on the wrong side of the ball.  Yea, the o is wek, but it will improve next year as the line and the backs are more experienced and some new additons (MM) come in. 

For all the recruiting gurus, are we on any quality Dl prospects that we actually have a reasonable shot at landing? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hoggystyle78

As long as the nutless wonder continues to coach our beloved hogs we will not win 9 next year. He can't even decide who to put on the field where, we need a HC who can properly evaluate talent.

corndo

We'll be too young, remember?

It also depends on who the coach is. If current coach is there, no, if new coach is there, well maybe.

Ark Blitz

Nutt will not win 9 games until he get a DEFENSE out on the field.  We have a WR playing defensive end....that is a JOKE.  The secondary still has not figured out how to stop a simple slant route and the d line can't stop the run.  What games are we going to win if we can't play defense?

HaWg 10

Quote from: corndo on October 17, 2005, 10:19:09 am
We'll be too young, remember?

It also depends on who the coach is. If current coach is there, no, if new coach is there, well maybe.

don't forget ab probation, i wonder if the new coach will use that excuse as much as nuttless does.
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg