Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aloha Hogvillians...

Started by msudawgs64, October 17, 2005, 12:41:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

msudawgs64

for myself, to get away in the off week I went to Hawaii and am typing this now from the island of Kauai <highly recommended>...man my wife is starting to understand... ;D  Funny thing is that I caught myself checking the scores via my cell phone when we landed in Honolulu for the hour layover. 

No matter where you are, college football takes priority...

Anyway, tough loss yesterday, but hey at least you guys scored against them..

See you tailgatin Hogvillians on Nov. 19th.. Can't miss me, I will have on the Hawaiian shirt, well tanned, plus with the State hat and jacket... ;D ;)

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

dirty stanchez

Have fun in Hawaii.

Can't wait to see you at Nutt's last SEC home game!

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: msudawgs64 on October 17, 2005, 12:41:54 am
Anyway, tough loss yesterday, but hey at least you guys scored against them..

Best quote of the night was in the chat room when someone said "Hey at least we can say we were leading in the game"

SultanofSwine

We will be right here waiting for the next beatdown, see ya when you get here. Enjoy the islands.

MajorHog

wow.  that was a tough post to read.  can't we get some sort of Hawaiin filter that keeps people from posting "Ha ha ha, I'm in Hawaii and you're not"? :D

not in the islands and stuck with HDN.  that's misery.
You will salute these Hog Clusters, Mister!

Hate'em?  Tell'em so!

www.HornHater.com - an official sponsor of Hogville.net

HogDodging

My wife and I spent a week on Oahu and Maui back in May.
If I could figure out how to make a living selling painted coconuts to the tourists, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
But, talk about expensive land prices.  They sell it by the square foot.